1. Make magical folding invitations
2. Build a bright napkin holder out of LEGO bricks
All you and your child need to create this simple table decoration are some LEGO bricks and a LEGO baseplate. We love this version created by Fab Every Day.
3. Play LEGO DUPLO Bowling
4. Build the ultimate cupcake stand from LEGO bricks
5. Guess how many LEGO bricks are in the jar
6. Make a fun silverware holder
7. Hold a tower building competition… with an unexpected twist!
Sergei and Max from The Dad Lab show off their tower building skills
8. Create cute place card holders for your guests
9. Make animal masks inspired by LEGO DUPLO characters
10. Use six LEGO DUPLO bricks for hours of party games
11. Use LEGO DUPLO bricks for a fun ‘brick and spoon’ race
12. Build photo booth props out of LEGO DUPLO bricks
Alex from The Dad Lab gets to grips with his LEGO DUPLO photo booth props
13. Party games for younger guests
14. Add a theme to your little one’s party
We partnered with Sergei from The Dad Lab to bring you some of the birthday party ideas featured in this list and we were delighted to help him celebrate the birthdays of his two children, Alex and Max, by hosting a birthday party with a LEGO theme at our London headquarters.
Small parts are a choking hazard for children under the age of three.
Scissors can be dangerous for small children, so please make sure you supervise them closely during use.