This maze is a great building activity that your little one can play with over and over again. Simply help them to build a maze out of LEGO® DUPLO® bricks, then put a ping pong ball at the start and see if they can make it come out the other side.
Depending on the size of the maze, you can make this game very simple or a little more challenging for older children.
What you need:
- - A big LEGO DUPLO baseplate
- - LEGO DUPLO bricks – the more, the better
- - LEGO DUPLO flowers, animals, and people (if you have them)
- - A ping pong ball
1. Build a maze out of LEGO DUPLO bricks
Just get started! There are really no rules for this activity. Let your little one have fun, use their imagination, and build their maze however they wish – just make sure they build a start and finish.
2. Build obstacles in the maze
Encourage your child to to build barriers or dead ends, and if you have them, use figures and flowers to decorate the course.
3. Time to play!
Who will get the ball to the finish line fastest?