VIP Sr. Data and Insights Manager
United Kingdom, London
Help The LEGO® Group extract the WHY from Insights and DataEGO VIP is the shopper loyalty program for the LEGO Group. We are focused on providing experiences, promotions, and rewards that drive shopper engagement and increase customer lifetime value.This position will use data and reporting to gain insights of what drives member behavior across channels and multiple points of interaction. You will be responsible for combining reporting, modeling, and advanced analytical techniques to measure performance and impact of the VIP program and influence further development.
You will be charged with developing and refining member segmentation strategy and work closely with marketing team members to leverage this work on a day-to-day basis.
Digesting and making sense of the behaviours of The LEGO® Group’s VIPs• Review and identify changes in member and shopper behaviors, program performance, and business opportunities by levering your analytical skill set
• Perform on-going and ad hoc analysis of program performance metrics including acquisition, sales, campaign performance, NPS, and CLV.
• Work closely with other data and insight experts within the organization and input on the design, implementation, and on-going expansion of information systems and reporting
• Deliver key analyses that help shape segmentation and contact strategy taking in account changes in the competitive landscape and shopper behaviour
You will be part of a small and nimble team that has a big impact on the performance for the entire LEGO Retail business.
What you’ll need:• Bachelor’s Degree, preference for Master’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Data Science,Shopper marketing/Insights, or similar
• Experience of shopper insights, data science, statistical modelling, or similar
• Exposure to online marketing a plus
• Strong collaboration and communication skills – extracting the insights is half the story, you’ll need to be a fantastic communicator to present these findings and explain the commercial implications
• Start up mentality and to be energised by building something new - LEGO® Group is relaunching this program and this role will be influential in our success
BRINGING IT TO LIFE“I’ve been with LEGO® for 28 years, so I think it goes without saying that I love the work I do here. It’s extraordinary what you can do when you’re part of such a collaborative, creative culture. I work with smart and compassionate team members, and together we create quality products and programs that make people all over the world happy.” - Vice President, Global Insights.
Join the global family of The LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.