Student Workers for LEGO Finance
Would you like to get hands-on experience with Finance for a major consumer brand organization? We are looking for 2-4 student workers to help us across our Finance Business Partnering agenda. You need to be a high potential candidate with shown academic credentials.
Learn and inspire
In the LEGO Group, we are proud of our mission – to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow. We do so through collaboration in a supportive environment that invites networking and learning, giving you opportunities to develop and gain new insights.
The positions are based in Billund, Denmark, but you will have the opportunity to carpool with colleagues. You will have a large degree of flexibility in relation to which weekdays and how much you work. But expect two days a week with the needed flexibility around exams.
Curiosity, collaboration and interest in numbers
Besides being ambitious and eager to learn, you are helpful and known as a team player, who can collaborate with colleagues from around the world. Your background:
• You are pursuing a bachelor (5-6 semester) or master degree in a relevant field like economics, finance, or other relevant studies at a Danish University or Business School
• You are top of your class
• You are a strong user of the Microsoft Office package, especially Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
• You have strong communication skills, are systematic and thorough - you are energized by helping others
• You are fluent in English (written and oral), and preferably you also speak Danish
Bringing it to life
"Looking for a chance to get hands on experience with finance in a leading global brand? Then this is a once in a life time opportunity to build on your strong academic credentials with hands on experience," says Frank S. Nielsen, Snr Director: Strategic Finance, Risk & Pricing.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family, where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach a copy of your grades and CV in English.
This position was posted 29-04-2019 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.