Student Worker in Kids Engagement
Student Worker in Kids EngagementBe part of the amazing team handling Digital Consumer Engagemts for LEGO® Kids
Gain valuable learnings with some of the worlds leading kids platforms and grow your skills in relation to Content Management and user engagement
Core Responsibilities• Content management including but not limited to, content planning, content publishing, ensuring content is sent for translation and driving quality assurance of live content
• Supporting on ad hoc content tasks and owning specific content production tasks in the 8-12 audience team.
• Bringing enthusiasm and ideas to creative content sessions.
• Being up-to-date/interested in our current competitors, digital trends, games and events that our 8-12 audience are passionate about.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Kids Engagement team is responsible for creating, running and marketing experiences that allow the LEGO Group to offer inspirational, personal and social experiences to kids across all touch points – with kids and tweens as the primary target audience and child safety at the core. These experiences are a core part of the wider Digital Ecosystem that ties together all digital LEGO experiences in meaningful ways which creates deeper consumer engagement and improved consumer life time value.
The Audience Team for 8-12 yo kids where this role sits is the team within Kids Engagement that own, drive and operate The LEGO Group’s digital engagement platforms for this audience – e.g. LEGO Life, LEGO.com/kids and The LEGO Movie 2 Movie Maker.
Do you have what it takes?• Student at university level
• Has an interest in LEGO, digital platforms, the latest digital trends and content management.
• Wants to work in a fast paced agile environment
• Has attention to detail and a systematic approach to challenges
• Eager to learn and be part of a global team
• Enjoys being collaborative
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
”This is a unique opportunity to join at the cutting edge of agile digital experience development within one of the most loved kids brands in the world – the LEGO Group. Who wouldn’t want to be a part of this?”