STRATEGY PARTNER for CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER
United Kingdom, London
Business Management; Finance/Controlling; Marketing
Bring your academic excellence and your experience from a top-tier management consultant company or an international toy retail company in a challenging and highly visible position.As an integral part of the Strategy & Transformation department of the LEGO Group you will collaborate with our CFO and Executive Leadership Team while driving and supporting strategic projects across the business.
Your Role:• Support the Chief Finance Officer (CFO) and Executive Leadership Team
• Drive and implement strategic, organisational and operational projects and tasks
• Solve ad hoc analytical assignments, including extensive data analysis
• Preparing presentations and preparing strategic and financial decision documents
• Be responsible for overseeing the Board of Directors cadence
• Display leadership behaviours; accountability, collaboration, commercial acumen, energy
• Collaborate with colleagues across the organisation and across global locations
Challenges and Opportunities:First and foremost, you have a strategic mind-set and know how to navigate a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Your experience in the toy or children’s sector, coupled with your business acumen and well-developed interpersonal skills will enable you to form strong working relationships across all levels and disciplines in the organisation.
Your Profile:• MBA or a master´s degree in marketing, finance, economics or similar with excellent results
• Strong experience from a top-tier management consulting company
• A track record with a global brand within the toy or children’s retail sector
• Proven strategic and operational Finance skills; top notch quantative and analytical skills
• Ability to extract logic, insights and meaningful conclusions from complex business problems
• Excellent communication skills, allowing you to structure documents and quantitative analysis as well as PowerPoint presentations for executive level communication
We Offer:This role is based in our LEGO hub in central London. We offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme, generous holidays, strong work life balance and discounts on travel and all our LEGO products.
‘This position is a great career catalyst with unique learning opportunities for rapid professional and personal growth. Working in close proximity to management, you will build a good understanding of the company´s strategic priorities and decision-making processes’ VP of Strategy & Transformation
Position Posting Date: 20th December 2018
Application Closing Date: Friday 18th January 2019
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.