Strategic Sourcing Specialist - Professional Services
AboutPosition: Strategic Sourcing Specialist role in the full procurement life cycle across the Professional Services spend.
Busines Unit: Procurement
Your specific tasks include:• Work across a range of indirect categories within Professional Services (PS)
• Support the PS team to deliver the Category strategic and financial plans
• Be effective in supplier negotiations to maximise opportunities
• Ability to work autonomously on smaller scale procurement projects, leading and executing independently
• Develop and maintain ongoing stakeholder relationships
• Help to expand and establish the team footprint in the Americas region
• Support the team to drive global dashboard with key indicators and monthly dialogues providing comprehensive updates to key stakeholders
• Work with regional teams, Procurement teams at manufacturing sites and business partners to support the development and execution of Procurement initiatives
Challenges and OpportunitiesThe focus of the role to play a critical role in the full procurement life cycle across the Professional Services spend, including areas of spends that include Recruiting, Rewards and Recognition, Technical and business services and support the PS team across other categories of spend like Training, Benefits as examples. Key challenges for this role include driving clarity of roles and responsibilities, developing cost savings opportunities, managing strong relationships with supply base and internal stakeholders.
Do you have what it takes?• 1-3 years Professional Services sourcing experience
• Must have a good understanding of global procurement processes and professional services vendor landscape
• Experience of negotiating global enterprise agreements
• Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
• Excellent interpersonal skills and must be able to work effectively at all levels
• Flexibility for global travels
• Influencing and negotiation skills
• Strong analytical skills in interpreting data to recommending actions
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc
• A self-starter with a positive attitude and a collaborative spirit.
Bringing it to Life“With an organization wide globalization and transformation agenda, our job is to continuously improve our processes to deliver quality service to our stakeholders even in ambiguous situations.”
Join the global LEGO® family At the LEGO Group, we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive work environment that appreciates uniqueness and lives up to our motto “Only the Best is Good Enough”. Come to work in a purpose-driven company who celebrates children as role-models; whether it’s noshing on free snacks by the Buzz Lightyear model or engaging with global colleagues in our creative and collaborative environment, the LEGO culture will energize you to exceed your expectations.
We are also passionate in how we take care of our employees. LEGO is derived from the Danish phrase “Leg godt” which means “play well;” we want our employees to play well and be well. From competitive pay and bonus incentives, top-notch benefits, and on-site childcare, to working with a company who has promised to leave the planet better than they found it, you can feel good about working with us. Build your career, brick by brick, at The LEGO Group.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.