Store Manager, Park Meadows (CO)
Are you ready to inspire a store team to deliver inspirational guest experiences and build the LEGO® brand?Join the LEGO® Brand Retail team as a Store Manager and ensure that the LEGO Brand, Vision, and Values are exemplified in all store operations and guest interactions. You will empower the team around you to drive sales while providing a signature experience for every guest.
Create an environment where creativity and imagination define the future of play and strive for outstanding results in both guest experience and sales performance.• Demonstrate results orientation by meeting and exceeding Key Performance Indicators, overcoming obstacles and uncertainty, monitoring business processes, maintaining impeccable merchandising and cleanliness standards and maximizing efficiency and profit by maintaining sound operational practices
• Be a role model for guest experience by ensuring the execution of our service model, striving to complete all monthly mystery shops, maximizing repeat business by creating NPS promoters, inspiring and coaching sales associates to consistently deliver exceptional branded experiences
• Lead your team to continued success by recruiting and developing a highly productive and collaborative team, communicate through active coaching and performance management, inspire your team to deliver signature experiences, and ensure continuous learning by providing continuous product knowledge and service training
• Develop your team by ensuring they can articulate what a LEGO brand experience looks like, unlock their potential using the LEGO Core Competencies, and build your team bench for future growth by identifying and developing top candidates for promotion
• Demonstrate collaboration by working effectively with your peers, partners and others to drive big-picture business performance and create a positive, cooperative working environment
Deliver inspirational retail experiences built on LEGO Brand values.The LEGO® Group is a family-owned, international business and collaboration shapes everything we do. As a Store Manager for LEGO Brand Retail you are the face of our company. You and your team will determine our brand’s reputation with each guest interaction. We are looking for individuals who can motivate, energize and inspire others to outstanding performance while cultivating a positive, team-oriented, safety-first environment. LEGO Brand Retail strives to foster relationships with our guests and team members that transcend generations and are as timeless as the products we sell.
Do you have what it takes to lead a team who can inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow?• At least three years of management experience in a retail environment
• Experience with the following:
o Point of Sale systems
o Loss prevention and cash management
o Recruitment, selection and training
o Scheduling and payroll management
• Performance management and conflict resolution skills
• Space management and visual merchandising expertise
• Effective organizational, verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated computer proficiency
• Physical specifications: Constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. Vision abilities include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
We want you to lead a LEGO Brand Retail store team!If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this full-time, regular role, use the APPLY NOW button above or below.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.