Sr Business Analyst
At the LEGO Group we collaborate to create an extraordinary brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrow.We are looking for a Sr Business Analyst in our Procurement department who will support in order to facilitate analysis, decision power and performance of Procurement team through development, implementation and improvement of tools and processes.
As leading role in this area, you will:• Collaborate closely with every Procurement Category partnering with them in relation to business intelligence and analytical insight.
• Work independently and interdependently within the team, be able to plan & execute his/her own priorities, work effectively & efficiently in a global context as many of the challenges are global in nature.
Focus Areas:- Develops and drives the business intelligence and analytical insight needed in the Procurement area of the procurement organization.
- Responsible of maintain and elaborate the Global Procurement reports.
- Be an active analytic partner in procurement processes, strategic initiatives and continuous improvement.
- To train the suppliers in the Global Procurement guidelines.
- Design and management of tools (in Excel mainly).
- Look for efficiency in the Procurement local and global processes.
- To be the link between global and local necessary support in the daily bases.
- Manage key ordering processes as purchase agreement creation, update and improvement required to the set of rules and tools related to them, in collaboration with global frame but providing the required tropicalization to regional needs.
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer and supplier relationships.
- Global Project implementation and monitoring global tasks with stakeholders.
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management.
- Act as functional expertise on the site for master data, business intelligence projects in collaboration with global team. Develop and execute test plans.
Do you have what it takes?• Experience: Minimum 5 years as work experience in areas related as Business Analyst or experience in Supply Chain environment.
• Education: Bachelor’s in business administration, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or similar.
• Software: SAP as a must, Excel in an intermedium/ advance level, Office.
• Language: Fluent English
o Enterprise resource planning systems (SAP, Oracle, etc.) and Business Warehouse (BW)
o Data analysis – Must have proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Excel and Office in general
o Basic knowledge of LEAN / Continuous Improvements
o Reporting skills
o Analysis and problem-solving mindset
o Teach ease
o Service attitude
o Team work
o Must have experience participating on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business
BRINGING IT TO LIFE“The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues. “VP of Operations in Americas & Pacific
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact to Lizeth Escamilla ana.escamilla@LEGO.com Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.