Sr. Site Security Manager AM
Health and Safety
We are looking for a Sr. Site Security Manager in our Global Security Organization department who will support the Regional Security Director Americas with planning and execution of Global Security Organization strategy.
Are you passionate about making a difference in the learning journey of children across China?• Improve Compliance (Secure best practice on contracts and processes)
• Increase Value Add (Address More Spend, Increase visibility / forecasting, include productivity savings)
• Improve Partner Promise (Be proactive)
• Lead the LOM & Mexico City sales office corporate security strategy, implement policies and procedures designed to mitigate risk to LEGO employees and assets, develop and implement site specific training/education for all employees.
• Lead Global Security growth strategy into Latin America.
• Be a leader and key contributor to the development of the GSO global strategy.
• Collaborate globally with regional SSM to share best practices and develop a coherent global strategy.
• Manage, develop, provide technical leadership, and implement policies and procedures for LEGO Monterrey security operations center.
• Work with various business teams across LEGO Monterrey & Mexico City, provide security expertise, best practices and ensure the creation of a security strategy which aligns to the Global Security Organization strategy.
• Lead the local crisis management team.
• Develop and implement regional travel safety program.
Play your part in our team succeeding- Stakeholder management and present GSO projects to the local Leadership Team. Be able to clearly and professionally communicate plans to leadership and local employees.
- Become the business enabler and the preferred business partner for LEGO by providing subject matter expertise for the protection of people, property and assets.
- Responsible for developing Lego Operations de Mexico security operations, operations center, and sales office security strategies. Align with overall Global Security Organization’s strategy, including but not limited to developing policies and procedures, campus best practices, identifying new technology, developing proactive intelligence monitoring strategy, security training for all employees, hire and mentor operations center staff, and provide annual reviews.
- Provide strategic direction for the effective management of security-related activities that are aligned with LEGO Operaciones de Mexico business needs.
- Oversee the planning, execution and communication of security enhancements with an emphasis on uniformity, efficiency and compliance with Lego Corporate Security Organization’s standards.
- Coordinate with leaders throughout LEGO Operaciones de Mexico to ensure business continuity and continuity of operations planning and development of appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
- Partner with Facilities and other business units to identify safety and security deficiencies, and develop policies and procedures to gain compliance with regulations internal and external to LEGO Operaciones de Mexico.
- Manage contract security, to include performance metrics, estimate, and scheduling.
- Manage local crisis management team. Ability to maintain fiscal responsibilities for site security team at LEGO Operaciones de Mexico.
- Be the Global Security representative on the LOM Leadership Team.
- Partners with regional security management on executive international activities collaborating on development of security plans and logistics.
- Builds effective and strategic relationships with external partners, municipal, state, federal and international law enforcement agencies.
- Hire, train, motivate, evaluate and supervise assigned personnel; coaching for success and continuing development of staff skills.
- Budget management.
Do you have what it takes?• Experience: 10 years of experience supervision position in Security.
• Education: Bachelor´s degree in fields such as Law, Business or Criminology, Master´s degree.
• Software: MS Office.
• Language: Fluent English
• Skills: Excellent Stakeholder management skills with presenting and communicating Global Security plans. Expert knowledge of security systems and latest technology, crisis management, C-TPAT, Mexican NOM, local laws and regulations, professional trainings, ISO and Lean, relationships with local and federal law enforcement agencies. Financial experience in developing, tracking and controlling capital and expense budgets. Project management. Ability to think strategically. Ability to partner successfully with varied business groups and people. Experience hiring, managing, and developing a team
Join the global LEGO family“The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues. “VP of Operations in Americas & Pacific
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users.