Sr. Key Account Manager, Brazil
Brazil, Sao Paulo
Key Account Management
Help The LEGO® Group deliver accurate and realistic sales plans.Sr. Key Account Manager is responsible for a group of customers, providing the analytical and administrative support needed to develop the accounts. This position defines the joint strategy to develop the account at the Buyer and Sr. Buyer levels.
Support and grow the Customer Development teamThis position is focused in developing and executing the annual Customer Business Plan for each account, including: Consumer Sales, Shipments, Flow (credit flow if needed), Forecast and Planning, maintaining a holistic view of the business entailing: Ensure Execution of Trade and Field plans, ensure payments and DSO plan achievement, Customer Pulse Action Plan where needed, etc.
• Responsible for executing the daily tasks of managing and planning the business, as well as providing analytical info on forward-looking, strategic initiatives.
• Work in close coordination with Trade Marketing and Operations teams to meet customer deliverables across all facets of the business.
• Responsible of promotional program execution, Customer Business Planning Process, space planning, administration (e.g.: item set up coordination, sample ordering, customer visit logistics, Customers systems entry requirements), and other ad hoc customer requests.
• Accountable to show high negotiation experience and exceptional team collaboration-coaching skills to deliver strong results.
Energetic team player, personal driveThe LEGO® Group is an international family-owned business and collaboration shapes everything we do. A supportive network is a key part of our culture and is critical to this role. Significant learning takes place through exposure to all facets of managing customers in Brazil. This role is vital in taking every opportunity to meet stakeholder needs and achieve positive results. Exceptional team collaboration in a fast paced, change-oriented environment, providing input, challenges and driving recommended solutions to daily work are required.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor's degree
• Concentration in a business related field along with more than 5 years of experience.
• Candidates must be able to demonstrate account management skills in analytically based programs that have served the needs of both the company and respective customer.
• An ability to work across functions.
• Experience must reflect strong negotiation and business acumen, ability to manage multiple priorities; as well as ability to translate data into action.
• Has demonstrated a hunger for the position by exceeded performance expectations in prior positions and experiences.
• Has demonstrated strong professional skill set, including strong business acumen, collaboration, communication skills, team orientation, customer relationship and integrity.
• Must have strong planning, organizational and execution skills.
• Must be self -motivated and draws on experience, creativity, and results orientation.
• Language requirements; English, Advanced Portuguese, Spanish fluency preferred
• Sao Paulo City based position, but position requires the ability to travel as necessary in national or international flights.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE“The LEGO® Group is a growing, diverse, global organization with a long and proud history of serving the children and families of the world. In this role, the successful candidate is offered the opportunity to constantly learn and develop both professionally and personally. The charter to both support and drive change within the business in an engaging, dynamic and flexible work environment offers a unique challenge that I have found to be both inspirational and highly motivational.” – Henry Goh, Director, Business Enabling Finance
Join the global LEGO® Group Family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.