Do you want to drive our digital platform strategy and establish the roadmaps for our platform architecture?Take this opportunity to help us create digital applications that enables our LEGO experts to create awesome models and play experiences. Focusing on our digitalisation agenda, you will be defining the digital application and service landscape through cutting edge technologies to innovation.
Core ResponsibilitiesAs a Solution Architect, you will, together with the senior Solution Architect, create and manage the department’s digital architecture to enable solutions developed in the department.
Through established knowledge of our existing platforms, you will
drive our platform strategy and create roadmaps for our platform architecture, in close collaboration with the business. You need a broad skillset to:
• Translate business requirements into potential solutions, technology selections, and architectural structures
• Design solutions within time, organizational, cost, security, and legal constraints
• Keep an eye on evolving technologies to assess potential future platform impact and opportunities
• Innovate and facilitate platform solutions and architectural principles
• Participate in development activities including coding, code reviews and scrum rituals
• Participate and give input to concept development
• Drive platform thinking and help define future roadmaps
• Participate in technical governance authorities
Play your part in our team succeedingYou will, as part of lifecycle management, make sure our solutions are manageable and can be efficiently operated. You will introduce technology to keep our platform relevant for the business and the consumers.
You will bridge our systems landscape to other IT departments at LEGO, ensuring a coherent process and data architecture across the LEGO Enterprise and LEGO Engagement platforms.
Do you have what it takes?You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within Computer Science or related discipline. Furthermore:
• You can translate existing and new technologies into business opportunities (across languages and engagement platforms in cloud)
• You are good at communicating with different audiences spanning from developers to business areas
• You can facilitate strong collaboration between teams, departments, and business units
• You challenge the perspective to view things in a broad LEGO context and look beyond the immediate task
• Fluency in English
• A strong technical ability to stay on top of a dynamic and complex field
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“In our group we give professionals at the LEGO Group good tools that makes them able to focus on their individual specialty of making awe-inspiring play experiences for kids around the world.”