Senior UX Architect
Can You Take Users on A Journey?To involve and lead comes naturally to you. Putting the user at the center of everything you do is your way of thinking.Are you passionate about shaping the user experiences for products by putting the user’s needs first? Can you push the limits of the medium and delight our end-users? And are you looking for a job where your expertise within human centered design across a variety of digital media comes into play?
Then take this opportunity to join a diverse and passionate group of UX researchers, interaction designers, developers and product owners. We all take pride in enabling the design and development of the next LEGO internal and business partner product experiences.
Core ResponsibilitiesBy thinking holistically and bringing the development to a practical level the Senior UX Architect determines the design tasks and design resources required on a project. You will be involved early in the process and be the anchor all the way through. What is the essence of the job?
• Design experiences for digital products (mobile apps & portals); think and iterate beyond screen UI
• Closely and iteratively collaborate with a diverse and passionate group of UX researchers, interaction designers, developers, and product owners, and on various software enhancements, services, and features
• Execute efforts related to applying research methodologies, creating architecture, ideation, and prototyping
• Continually interface with front-end developers to capture their creativity and input in the design process
• Participate in Design Sprint workshops
• Conduct user testing early in the process and integrate applicable feedback in the design
Play your part in our team succeedingIn our department, UX Mobile & Portals, we make sure that digital products are addressing the needs of the LEGO Business Technology stakeholders.
We also develop and help develop software solutions and apps for complete life-cycle utilizing the newest technology with a dedicated focus on reusability and scalability in our digital platforms.
We value close collaboration with our business stakeholders, working with an agile mindset. Our objective is to develop true LEGO experiences throughout the company and its partners.
Do you have what it takes?• Hold a Master in IT Engineering, Informatics, Computer Science or similar with a passion for user behaviour, or alternatively an anthropology or psychology background with a deep understanding of user behaviour.
• Hold +7 years of experience in user-centric development (UX/UCD/HCI)
• Have a track record giving you solid experience in mobile, desktop and web platforms and the ability to incorporate processes and procedures in an IT department
• Confident and experienced in presenting and explaining work to stakeholders and colleagues
• Exhibit a real passion for design and making things for people that they remember and love
• Agile and flexible to adapt the design process based on project needs, yet able to explain important consequences of tradeoffs
• Accustomed to evangelizing the benefits of a human-centered approach to design with a win-win-win mindset for you, for stakeholders, and for the end-user
• Skilled in and thrilled by conducting user tests and synthesizing data at various stages of the product development lifecycle
• Interest in Gamification
• English on an advanced level
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Bringing the LEGO UX story to life is your responsibility at a time where usability has become a key criterion for end-user acceptance. This is therefore a great challenge and a fantastic role.