Senior Trade Marketing Manager
Czech Republic, Praha 3
Are you ready to put your heart and soul to lead, inspire and equip REEMEA teams to deliver extraordinary LEGO shopping experience and drive recruitment of 4 mio kids in our region within the next three years?For our Regional Trade Marketing team that is an essential part of the REEMEA Regional Marketing team (Russia, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa) we are looking for a person to join the team as Senior Trade Marketing Manager (without people leadership).This position is based in Prague, Czech Republic.
The main tasks for the person will be:• To obtain & utilise understanding of shopping behaviour and retail landscape across REEMEA and accross all shopping channels
• Identify key shopper focus areas and deliver strategy how to win with the shopper in the most effective way.
• Reflect priorities in Activation calendar and ensure consistency within REEMEA markets.
• Drive occasion strategy and deliver relevant campaigns, toolboxes for markets.
• Lead TM REEMEA network and find the balance between equiping & inspiring them to create the added value for all of participants.
• Building shopper capabilities within marketing organization, primarily focus on TM.
• Define picture of success, establish measurement standards for trade marketing and track performance.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor Degree (field of Business, Management, Marketing)
• At least 4 years within retail/trade marketing role with a proven track-record of success ideally in high impact consumer goods company
• Shopper-centric orientation with proven track-record of acting and developing on shopper insights
• Full understanding of the conversion funnel, the retail landscape, and the dynamics of e-Commerce and Omni-channel
• Ability to move the agenda/projects and make things happen
• Strong networking skills and interpersonal skills
• Advanced level of English, ability to speak and write other REEMEA languages is an advantage
• Willingness to travel abroad (within the region, max. 5 days per month)
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• We relax in different places in our site – we take care of our employees
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste and use the rainwater to flush our toilets – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality, apply now.