Senior Product Lead
Product Design/ Development
Can you bring life to the kids engagement platform? Wanted digitally savvy creative mind.Would you like to use your creativity and digital mindset to own and drive The LEGO Group´s key digital kids engagement platform - "LEGO Life”?As Sr. Product Lead you will own the product vision and focus the development on providing the best possible value to the LEGO consumers and the LEGO Business.
You set the direction for the development, improvement and operations of our experiences and platforms meanwhile you are the gatekeeper ensuring that the solutions are right for the consumers and for The LEGO Group.
Core Responsibilities• Use your creative experience, product management knowledge, strategic mindset, commercial acumen and growth focus and be responsible for the vision. You draft and implement the objectives for the future of the LEGO Life platform and other kids engagement experiences
• Be a key member of the product team throughout the full development process and ensure that what is built aligns to objectives
• Analyze performance data, market, audience and competitor insights to power decision-making and lead new Product Discovery
• Set and brief objectives for product improvement and development based on insights, stakeholder and partner input, current strategy and creative experience
• Lead and drive the LEGO business goals and value proposition for the product(s) in your portfolio
• Define, own and communicate objectives, key results and critical metrics for products in the KE portfolio
• Be the point of contact for LEGO Life and multiple experiences towards stakeholders up and down the value chain, i.e. development teams, LEGO physical product teams, legal and child safety, marketing teams and senior management
• Resolve issues as they arise, raise when necessary
Creative and curious, innovatorThe Kids Engagement team is responsible for building, running and marketing experiences that allow the LEGO Group to offer inspirational, personal and social experiences to kids across all touch points – with kids and tweens as the primary target audience and child safety at the core. These experiences are a key part of the wider Digital Ecosystem that ties together all digital LEGO experiences in meaningful ways, which crafts deeper consumer engagement and improved consumer lifetime value.
The Audience Team for 8-12 yo kids is the team within Kids Engagement that own, drive and operate The LEGO Group´s digital engagement platforms for this audience – e.g. LEGO Life, LEGO.com/kids and The LEGO Movie 2 Movie Maker.
Do you have what it takes?• 5+ years’ experience within digital product management/digital product ownership
• Track record in building, launching and running digital experiences, preferably in the app space
• Ability to shape digital products to amaze kids and align to our strategic direction and objectives
• Strong data querying and interpretation skills, with the ability to influence partners through data findings. Deep knowledge and understanding of our users
• Proven change and resilient mindset with a can-do attitude to make new things happen
• An ambitious mindset and ability to transform user needs to creative concepts
• Excellent stakeholder management skills to fulfill a role with high awareness and interaction across The LEGO Group
• Deep knowledge and understanding of the market and industry
• Digital development experience
• Experience in leading important priorities across a number of business units and teams
• Experience from working with kids as target audience
• Travel approx. 20-30 days per year
• English at business level
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
”This is a rare opportunity to lead LEGO Life at the state of the art of agile digital experience development within one of the most loved kids brands in the world – the LEGO Group. Who wouldn’t want to be a part of this?”