Senior Partnership Manager, LEGO Education, China
Are you an expert in Education industry who can identify key opportunities and target high growth partnership opportunities?LEGO Education is leading and driving the Customer growth strategy and business objectives.
Here’s a fantastic job for you to become a part of our LEGO Education in LEGO® Group, it is a great job for you to start a rewarding yet challengeing career leading, developing and managing the partnership programs with a focus on growth, quality and strengthening LEGO Education learning solutions. The work is carried out in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders/partners in China and on a global scale.
The Senior Manager will work with stakeholders and partners on a strategic level to secure the development of the LEGO Education learning solutions in China. Cooperation with key accounts and marketing is essential to creating synergies– to secure long term growth objectives.
For more than 37 years LEGO Education have been working with teachers and educational specialists to deliver playful learning experiences that bring subjects to life in the classroom and make learning fun and impactful. Our solutions for teaching and hands-on learning inspire interest in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM), targeted at preschool, elementary and middle school. We have a wide range of physical and digital educational resources that encourage students to think creatively, reason systematically and release their potential to shape their own future.
The focus of the LEGO Education China team is to drive the revenue and reach of our learning solutions in the K12’s kindergarten and school market, collaborating with global portfolio teams and partnering with China-market local education industry players.
Your tasks will include:Partnership Development
• Identify and facilitate cooperation with key China-based eco-system partners that share synergy in developing STEM skills for students and teachers.
• Build partnerships with Chinese educational associations, societies, prominent universities, influential technology brands, edtech companies, certification and assessment bodies that sustain and grow the business momentum and solution relevance.
• Secure strongest possible implementation of the partnership programs to maximize reach and impact of LEGO Education.
• Manage and keep close dialogue with program partners on a strategic level, to optimize program implementation and promotional activities.
• Overall smooth development of the program and projects related to this and secure that it lives up to the overall LEGO Education objectives and strategies - reach and impact on learners
Do you have what we are looking for?You must have:
• Min. 8 years of relevant experience in working with Chinese and international partners/partnerships, development and program management.
• Demonstrated success in product, marketing or business development positions. Bachelor’s degree above, preferably major in business, science and technology disciplines.
• Able to deliver clear, convincing and well-organized presentations. Project credibility even in highly visible and/or adversarial situations.
• Able to plan, organize and manage resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives.
• Knowledgeable about how organizations work; knows how to get things done through formal and informal channels; understands the origin and reasoning behind key policies, practices and procedures; understands cultures of organizations. Marshal resources effectively and efficiently (people, funding, materials, support).
• Business plan development, documentation, communication and implementation; Quantifiable programs, partnerships; syndicate business planning and execution capabilities
• Fluent in English
• Ability to travel both international and domestic
It would be nice for you to have:
• Willing to learn and work in the LEGO environment.
• Good understanding of the China education industry and environment evolving over the recent years, particular off line and online dynamics.
Join the global family of LEGOThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Or you can send your CV to Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
”It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is great to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings.”