Senior Partner for global communication development, LEGO Agency
Do you have what it takes to lead creative communication projects aimed at inspiring the builders of tomorrow?This is your chance to connect your marketing and business understanding to creative communication development at LEGO Agency - the internal advertising agency of the LEGO Group.
A role at the heart of communicationAt LEGO Agency, we are close to 500 employees globally, dedicated towards developing communication that excites and engages our target audiences, children and adults alike, across the world.
As a senior partner, you will be responsible for some of our most important projects. You will be part of the Global Communication Partner team of 13 colleagues and work closely with the many highly skilled specialists at LEGO Agency. From here, you will communicate with and advise business owners in Denmark and overseas, translating needs and objectives into concrete projects for developing global communication strategies, concepts and toolboxes.
• Driving complex international projects from initial briefing through strategic and creative development to delivery of the global communication toolbox
• Functioning as the link between business owners, agency teams and multiple company divisions, ensuring that everyone is on the same page and involved in the development as needed
• Defining scope and setting direction for the project team through informal leadership
• Collaborating with media agencies and other LEGO® partners and stakeholders
• Functioning as budget responsible for projects
LEGO Agency - where work and play connectAt LEGO Agency, we work together across functional teams and levels to share ideas and push the boundaries for creative communication. As a key part of LEGO Agency, you will have a unique opportunity to play with and share new ideas to help set the direction for future communication from the LEGO Group.
Communication professional with strong people and leadership skillsTo succeed in this position, you need to be a skilled strategic thinker with strong stakeholder management capabilities and have the ability to analyse needs and objectives to set the direction for communication. You are furthermore skilled at driving processes in a complex organisation through informal leadership and collaboration, whilst challenging the status quo with out-of-the-box ideas that hit home for both children and adult audiences.
You also bring:
• 6+ years´ experience with driving international value-based brand communication development aimed at consumers and shoppers, e.g. as an agency account director/consultant or marketing communication responsible
• Solid experience with digital marketing and developing integrated campaigns
• A marketing degree, preferably at master´s level
• A strong business/commercial understanding
• Solid communication skills in English
• The ability to travel 10-20 days per year to meet with partners and stakeholders
Bringing it to life”This is a chance to take up a highly central role in a team composed of extremely skilled and creative people with different educational backgrounds, experiences, nationalities and age. You will work with many internal and external partners and stakeholders on the journey to develop truly great communication aimed at audiences all over the world. Your ideas can go really far here, you just have to speak up,” says Lene Klärke Lund Nielsen, Senior Communications Director.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Lene Klärke Lund Nielsen, Senior Communications Director, on +45 20 37 88 19.
This position was posted 10-12-18 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.