Senior MRM (Marketing Resource Management & Effectiveness) Manager – Russia&CIS
Russian Federation, Moscow
Marketing; Project Management
The awesome team of marketers, who is building and developing the LEGO brand in Russia & CIS countries is currently looking for a Senior MRM Manager!The role is a chance to take the lead on an important journey towards analytical maturity in LEGO Russia and a chance to work in collaboration with both global and local stakeholders across different levels to increase our marketing effectiveness through the newly implemented MRM system.Do you want to you join to this great journey?
The purpose: to lead the local Sales&Marketing organization through a transition to a future state involving a change in ways of working, roles, processes and systems
You, as our new MRM Manager will lead the planning, execution and management of a highly effective marketing system that drives significant consumer sales and growth in Russia&CIS. More specifically, you will:
• Collect insights from the current local marketing related processes (marketing plans, forecasts, budgeting, etc.) to be able to adjust them to the to-be system
• Implement the MRM system in the Business Unit and be responsible for making sure that the BU is adopting all elements of the system through change management, training and project management
• Cooperate with the global MRM team on a regular basis to ensure the smooth transition
• Drive the change management agenda by ensuring timely and relevant local communication- and stakeholder management involvement, coaching, and training in collaboration with the local change sponsor and local super users
• Be responsible for supervision of the new system’s daily operation after the implementation
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor/Master University degree
• At least 4 years of (digital) marketing/cross-functional planning work experience within FMCG or fashion goods by a large and/or well-known brand
• Excellent project management skills with proven results and achievements
• Advantage: leadership experience
• Advanced knowledge about BI, BW, SAP systems
• Change management skills
• Confident communication level of English
• Excellent knowledge of MS office tools
Join the global LEGO® FamilyIn the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach your application and a current CV in ENGLISH.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“With this role you’ll have the great opportunity to implement your project management skills, to move our organization to next level of marketing planning and execution and to get massive development opportunity collaborating with different stakeholders and being a part of cross-functional processes.”