Senior Moulding Technology Manager
Can you challenge our existing moulding platforms and do you want to be a part of developing the future technology platform in The LEGO Group?Use your experience and skills within Moulding Technology to help enabling LEGO´s ambition on developing new products that change the way we play with LEGO today.
Core Responsibilities• Develop new technologies within the Moulds & Moulding field
• Challenge our current way of thinking when it comes to Moulds & Moulding processes
• Provide technical input and sparring to the LEGO Group’s front end product development
• Act as project manager on small and medium size projects in M&M R&D
Play your part in our team succeedingM&M R&D is a key partner in the development of new LEGO Products and we constantly challenge status quo to support the development of new and cool products on the market. This require that we dare to think out of the box and challenge our existing moulding platforms and what we think is possible.
As a part of the LEGO Group’s 2022 strategy we have focus on some new and very exiting products that challenges what we have thought about playing with LEGO. This role is a key enabler for making those product developments successful and bring the right play experience to the kids around the world.
Do you have what it takes?The ideal candidate has a Mechanical Engineer background as well as 5-10 years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer within the Moulds or Moulding Industry. You are Six Sigma certified (yellow belt) and you have experience with managing many stakeholders from across the value chain and working with explorative R&D tasks.
Furthermore we expect that you:
• Have experience with project management or team leadership
• Understand that failure is also a success
• Have excellent communication skills – verbal and written, but also able to interpret and communicate strong and complex topics
• Enjoy working and collaborating with many different personality types from production to executive level
• Have advanced English skills
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
In this role you will be a key person in making future cool LEGO products come alive and thereby the joy and creativity to children around the world.