Senior Manager for data management and financial reporting in PMO
Are you driven to work with data management and financial reporting as a part of our PMO and Business Development function?Join us to use your skills within business partnering and financial management as a trusted advisor for senior management within LEGO® Agency.
Enable top-level decision-makingAt the LEGO headquarters in Billund, you will become a part of the PMO and Business Development team of 14 colleagues. Together, we support the LEGO Agency – our global function focusing on best-in-class campaign development – with responsibilities ranging from PMO, VMO, business development and more.
You will specifically join 3 colleagues in the Portfolio Management team dedicated to securing the right data to enable informed decision-making regarding cost of communication development.
Here, you will:
• Lead and drive portfolio of out of pocket cost for communication development
• Prepare and present relevant analyses and monthly reporting to the senior management
• Support decision-making by providing recommendations to senior management based on key findings
• Secure correct ownership and maintenance of data models in Excel to provide right data foundation on production costs, actual spend, capacity costs, Out of Pocket costs and more
Succeeding through collaborationOne of your colleagues will focus on securing the right data. The other will secure alignment with capacity and demand whilst you focus on translating the data into manageable information to be used for decision-making. As such, you will work together as a close-knit unity towards a collective goal, and you will be the one to lead the results and bring them forth to senior management.
Finance specialist with flair for analysis and financial reportingAs the main advisor regarding Out of Pocket costs, it is essential that you can easily translate complex data material into clear and concise messages that form the basis for informed decision-making. It is likewise vital that you have the curiosity to understand the processes and complexity of LEGO Agency and the financial management behind it.
You also bring:
• 5+ years of experience within finances, such as finance business partner, finance portfolio manager, business controller or the like
• Solid knowledge of data management
• Experience working with SAP or similar platform and Excel
• Fluency in English and excellent interpersonal skills, enabling you to network and collaborate across different functions, business units, time zones and cultures
Bringing it to life“This is your opportunity to work 50/50 with data analysis and financial business partnering. And you really get to dig deep into the numbers behind the LEGO Agency and communicate face to face with our senior management to help us make the right decisions for the future,” says Director of PMO & Business Development Ulla Damgaard.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Ulla Damgaard on +45 30 65 30 66.
This position was posted 02-11-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.