Senior Manager, LEGO Digital Agile Development
Senior Manager, LEGO Digital Agile DevelopmentTake this opportunity to work with the newest technology within cloud, mobile and web as well as state-of-the-art agile technologies. Put your interest in leadership into play and head up a talented and highly motivated team in an agile environment.
Lead and inspire a team of expertsAs Senior Manager, you will lead a team of 8-10 Developers, Architects and Scrum Masters in a digital department, focusing on a broad range of digital solutions. Here, your main responsibility is to lead your team, keep projects in check and make sure they are moving in the right direction as well as securing progress on all deliverables. Moreover, you:
- Lead by setting clear directions and goals, as you engage and coach your employees and develop their skills to build a team of diverse individuals to perform at their best
- Act as a trusted advisor to the business, bridging business requirements with the development team to make the right long-term priorities and have the best solutions developed
- Become part of the leadership team in the Digital Agile Development department, and collaborating closely with them to set the strategy for your area
- Lead the “Digital backend” team, ensuring the teams motivations, satisfaction, personal and professional development.
Join a collaborative networkIn Digital Agile Development, our mission is to create and run a resilient and agile digital ecosystem enabling digital experiences in the LEGO Group. As Senior Manager, you will be a valued sparring partner, coach and motivator for a team of talented individuals who are experts in their field.
We will encourage you to make an impact and get things done to the highest possible quality, as you make the most of your skills. This will be a great match for you, especially if you agree with us that happy employees makes good employees.
Excited about people managementTo succeed in this role, you understand that leadership is about three things: leading, managing and engaging. You thrive with all three legs. Through your own passion, commitment and engagement, you are able to develop your team professionally and personally. And with your exceptional collaborative and communicative skills, you are able to build relationships across a complex organisation. Your qualifications:
- 5+ years digital experience as Development Manager, Senior Software Architect or Lead Developer
- A Master degree with an IT focus, such as M.Sc. in Computer Science or Business Administration with IT focus
- Experience in agile methodologies is a must.
- An interest in working strategically, with change management and a structured work approach
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken
Bringing it to life
”Basically, I’m looking for someone with passion. Passion for leadership and passion for digital” says Senior Director and Head of Department Christian Vandsø Andersen.
Join the global LEGO® FamilyIn the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family, where you will collaborate across the LEGO® Community. We look very much forward to reading your application, and please remember to attach your application and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Christian Vandsø Andersen at +45 79 50 76 38.
This position was posted 17-12-2018 and may be online up to ten weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.