Senior Manager, Digital B2B Customer Engagement
Do you want to play an instrumental role in designing and delivering the digital experience for our B2B customers within one of the most loved kids brands in the World, the LEGO Group?Bring your digital expertise to play and help shape our B2B customer engagement and e-commerce capabilities.
Core ResponsibilitiesAs a Senior Manager your role is to take the global leadership in the development of organizational capabilities, processes and tools within the B2B customer engagement and e-commerce area. Acting as a product owner, you are leading and implementing cross functional initiatives, you will be setting clear objectives for the area and developing the commercial roadmap. Your main responsibilities will be:
• To act as the overall product owner, by setting clear direction, objectives and KPIs for the area.
• Developing the processes and tools and act as an enabling link between markets, customers and IT, articulating medium to long-term business requirements.
• Ensuring that the products within your area of responsibility fits into the overall portfolio of products and that they are well orchestrated.
• Delivering business consultancy, identifying process efficiency gains, supporting fact based decision-making.
• Driving Change Management across the organization by aligning people, tools, and processes. When there is competing interests, you effectively negotiate agreements that benefits the organization and our retail partners.
• You provide frequent and detailed communication of global initiatives, trends and benchmarks, and is responsible for senior stakeholder management.
Play your part in our team succeedingBased from our office in Billund, you will be part of our Market & Commercial Development (MCD), Sales Tools & Systems team. We build success through people by involving the team, liaising with senior partners, and using our domain expertise. You will support sales leaders in building a positive relationship with our retail partners.
Your first assignment is to mature our B2B web shop and e-commerce platform further, establish a componentized retail engagement hub, create a standardized approach to customer and store level master data, and to represent sales in our cross functional PIM initiative.
Your primary goals will be to enable the organization to
• Improve CX, repeat sales and responsiveness to market trends.
• Improve process efficiencies, compliance, integration and value generation for the customer partnership.
Do you have what it takes?To thrive in this position, you like working in an agile work environment with a high pace and many deliverables. You are energized by enabling our sales organization and retail partners growing our business. 20-30 international travel days should be expected. Your qualifications:
• A degree in Business Administration, Economics or IT/Technology combined with +5 years of experience, preferable from the CPG industry, working in a global organization.
• Experience from sales, trade marketing, key account management or from a business analyst function. An alternative and relevant career path could be senior candidates from the IT/Management Consultancy area.
• Experience from working in IT and/or business transformation projects is an advantage.
• Strong communicator with a systematic and thorough approach. You are dedicated and get energy from enabling others.
•Commercial Mindset – needs to understand and speak the language of sales and marketing people, and have a significant understanding of several sales disciplines such as customer service, B2B e-commerce, sales operation, field sales management and KAM.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"This is an unique opportunity to work in the intersection between sales and IT, in a diverse team of professionals who passionately seeks to enable the LEGO sales organisation to elevate our commercial momentum further and win with our retailers."