Senior Manager – Digital Content Development & Execution
Are you ready to make a significant impact on The LEGO Group’s digital content journey?Bring your digital content production experience to our team in this dual function role. You’ll be key in driving campaign and product related digital content while also leading the team of Content experts.
Core Responsibilities• Be an experienced and motivational team and people manager that will lead and motivate digital content managers and specialists (currently a team of 7 people)
• Act as a digital production manager for the team being able to balance both full production overview as well as driving your own executional activities
• Being able to incorporate strategy and creative direction into content execution, so that the output is on strategy and able to excite kids & parents across the world
• Inspire and develop the team to produce great content, as well as mentor and guide individual members in their personal development
• Contribute with your expertise in setting up the right processes for effective and efficient content production
Play your part in our team succeedingBeing part of LEGO Agency and more specifically within content development and execution, your main stakeholders encompasses fellow leaders, strategists, creatives & marketing/brand managers.
The output from the department is essentially the final phase of campaign- and product marketing execution. Delivery of final files to media agencies, our digital content management tool, marketers in the markets and in some instances directly to the consumers (LEGO.com & the LEGO Life App)
Your output will support the marketing activities aimed towards consumers and shoppers across the world, as the output has a global scope.
Do you have what it takes?• Masters degree in Media Science, Marketing or Communication
• 5+ year experience working within digital content production & digital content planning
• 2-3 year leadership experience
• Experience from working with an international brand ideally in the FMCG area or even better within an industry creating products and content for children
• Solid understanding of digital marketing tactics and channels
• Have experience working with content workflow tools
• Solid process understanding and experience from working in large organizations
• Experience working with eCommerce assets execution and optimization
• Must have a preference for working in team settings and ideally have hands on experience working in a SCRUM team or with other agile methods
• Experience working with assets/content automation
• Solid knowledge with leadership disciplines/methods such as situational leadership and anchoring of learning in the organization
• Experience driving a continuous improvements agenda
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.