Senior Key Account Manager
Are you a sales driven individual who is looking for an exciting new opportunity?
The LEGO Group is building up a new team in India and we are looking for a Key Account Manager with strong sales capabilities to join us as a pioneer member of our LEGO India team.
• Negotiation and selling.
• Preparing customer business plans.
• Preparing forecast/sales plan.
• Consumer sales tracking and analysis.
• Prepare customer meetings, including a great deal of Excel and powerpoint work.
• Preparing, analysing and following up on planogrammes.
• Preparing monthly reports.
• Participate in customer meetings and independently drive chosen projects.
• Carry out shop visits.
Play your part in our team succeeding
The Senior Key Account Manager will be part of the start-up members of LEGO India organization.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Key Account Manager will be to manage key partner accounts that account for a significant portion of the turnover of LEGO India and develop strategic customer business plans that will drive sales growth. The incumbent will maintain an accurate and healthy sales forecast over a 12-month horizon that meets the demands of the customers/consumers and be proactive to changes in actual demand. This will be achieved by having a holistic understanding of market trends, a solid relationship with key partner accounts and executing trade initiatives to optimize sales opportunities.
The Senior Key Account Manager will get the opportunity of working in a new, small, dynamic organization – securing world class implementation of Sales/Marketing plans and campaigns and also and learn how to work with a great number of people – internally and externally.
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor degree or above - Master degree is desirable
• 8+ years working with Key accounts, preferably within FMCG or Branded Retail industry in India.
• 5+ years experience working in cross-functional environment.
• 5+ years experience in selling and negotiation.
• Proficient in excel and powerpoint.
• Team Leadership – as the most senior Sales team member of the organisation, the position sets the strategic direction of the customer team, and is responsible for the development and well-being of team members
• Advanced English and Hindi level is necessary.
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Opportunity to drive the growth of world’s well-known brand in India. You will be the first few people in newly established team in India.