Senior Hardware Engineer
Are you interested in developing and running in high quality test equipment ?Would you like to be part of developing next generation LEGO Technology products? Then take on a senior position in cross-functional
project teams and help innovate new play concepts for a broad product range at one of the worlds leading toy brands.
Core Responsibilities• Participate and take lead on production test requirement in cross functional development teams
• Team player
• Drive specifications and collaboration with external sub-suppliers on advanced production equipment
• Responsible for equipment running in at sub-suppliers
• International stakeholder management
• Being part of full value chain development and production cycle
Play your part in our team succeedingIn Product Technology - Electronics, we strive towards being the electronic competence center at LEGO, a competent, inspiring and value adding business partner. We strive to develop state of the art technology component in cross-functional team, which helps create play value and play experiences for our end users.
The main objectives for this position as Senior Hardware Engineer are to ensure specification, development and implementation of relevant test equipment for production at external sub-contractors.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor of Science or similar electronics engineering background
• Data/statistics capabilities/knowledge are perceived as additional plus
• Knowledge and experience in specifying, developing and running in manufacturing equipment
• Knowledge and experience in production automatization
• Knowledge and experience in cross-functional technology product development, from early concept exploration to product introduction
• Motivated and focused on team collaboration. Energized by winning together.
• Data/statistics analysis capabilities
• Internal and external stakeholdermanagement capabilities
• Travelling 4-6 weeks a year
• Creative and open for new possibilities / scenarios
• Adaptive to changes
• Thrives and contributes best in team settings
• English – written and spoken, advanced level
• Danish – written and spoken, advanced level
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
We strive to develop LEGO relevant technologies which enriches the LEGO play experience in a fun and creative way.