Senior Frontend Developer
Do you have a passion for frontend development?Then this is your opportunity to join a diverse and passionate group of developers and UX designers that take pride in designing and developing the next LEGO products, helping millions of children around the world to great play and learning experiences.
Core Responsibilities• Create software that enables connected physical and digital experiences
• Develop apps that delivers high end LEGO play experiences
• Work in a cross-functional development team, collaborating across the full value chain in software & product development
• Ensure world-class quality and be a steward of the LEGO values that consumers expect from our brand
Play your part in our team succeedingIn today’s world of digital & technology, kids are playing differently and therefore LEGO has released a series of products to engage kids in digital/physical play. These products include LEGO Mindstorms, Spike Prime, and others in the future pipeline. One of the key successes to these products is ensuring these experiences are regularly updated with improvements based on live data & insights as well as new content and features. Because these types of products are new for LEGO and also in the kids toy market, an innovative mindset is required to push the boundaries on how much new play we can bring to kids globally.
We work with an agile mindset to deliver seamlessly integrated digital build & play experiences in collaboration with the Product Development organization
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor or Masters degree within Comp. Science, Software Engineering or similar
• Skills in React or Angular, preferably also using redux
• Experience with typescript
• Experience in creating applications for multiple platforms, including Windows, OSX, iOS and Android would be preferable
• Passion for being on top of the newest technology trends
• Effective communication and collaboration skills, with fluency in English
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Brian Sørensen on +45 51 64 95 55.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“This is a unique opportunity to become a part of LEGO, and shaping the future connected to play experiences and helping millions of kids learn to code through play.” says Senior Manager Brian Sørensen.