Senior eCommerce Analyst
United Kingdom, London
We have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking Senior eCommerce Analyst to work as part of our eCommerce team.Your role will be to deliver the best in class content, provide data and insight reports to the business on a periodic basis.Using Adobe Analytics, you will be responsible for supporting the eCommerce team by generating all data and insight in order to deliver an outstanding analysis to win a competitive advantage across the digital and eCommerce eco systems.
• Using Adobe Analytics data along with understanding of Marketing calendar and business events e.g. product launches, produce a weekly deck including analytics deep-dives on key lego.com commercial areas, including PDPs, PLPs and landing pages.
• Build and maintain key shared dashboards within Adobe Analytics and act as the Retail admin owner for both the dashboards and the Adobe Analytic platform
• Actively identify data-driven opportunities for improvement in the lego.com shopper experience, sharing insights across team and in relevant forums to trigger action and site optimization
• Main point of contact for Global Ecommerce team in all ad hoc reporting needs. e.g. page load times, payment method analysis, etc.
• Develop complex site performance dashboards for significant marketing events, e.g. May the 4th or Black Friday/Cyber Monday, using owned and 3P data sources FCM
• Perform regular audits across site and campaigns to ensure alignment to tagging and tracking standards
• Support maintenance and updates of shopper segmentation models and ensure high standards of data governance
• Support delivery of the Personalization strategy and testing approach
Play your part in our team succeeding
As a part of the LEGO Retail organization, the Global Ecommerce team drives the development of lego.com and digital shopper channels across regions, including new market entry, and plays a pivotal role in the LEGO Group commercial strategy.
Taking advantage of the recent re-implementation of Adobe Analytics and the move to Adobe Launch tag manager, this role plays a key part in delivering the single version of the truth for the onsite performance. Using a new lego.com platform, advanced analytics, internal marketing agency and a multi-functional network, this role will shape the personalization agenda for digital shopper content, and support development of a global Family Hub and branded CRM platform.
Working alongside the Global eCommerce team and the wider LEGO Retail organization, this role will build out key insights to evaluate performance, spot trends to be actioned and help support commercial activities through clear and concise data and analysis.
Do you have what it takes?
• BA or equivalent in Marketing, Analytics, Business Development or related field
• 2-3 years’ experience in Retail or Ecommerce focused business analytics
• 3-5 years’ direct experience working with Adobe Experience Cloud
• Experience with digital A/B testing and personalization
• Passion for developing a deep understanding of shopper needs throughout the shopping journey, and enthusiasm for exceeding shopper expectations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to and engaging partners at all levels, including development of business cases/investment models for internal buy-in
• An enthusiastic, positive approach and determination to overcome obstacles; results orientation with a focus on quality, efficiency and operational excellence
• Open, collaborative communication style, with experience working across cultures and time zones to build connected, sustainable relationships regardless of organizational structure
• Valid passport and ability to travel internationally up to 20%
• Passion for retail and consumer product marketing
• Enthusiasm for using data to solve complex business problems
• Ability to translate data into actionable insights for all audiences
• Experience across multiple geographies or global markets a plus
• Native English, written and spoken; additional language skills a plus
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.