Senior Director - Kids Engagement
Denmark, Billund; United Kingdom
Location:London, UK or Billund, DK
Are you a someone who can lead the delivery of an ecosystem of kids creativity in the digital space? Can you set a vision and guide a large team and development resource to deliver amazing, inspirational and safe experiences for LEGO´s young audience?
You will be the strategic lead and business owner and will own, create, articulate and communicate your strategic vision for kids engagemement, empower your team to analyse the user behavior to understand where to focus resource to improve, define the content & marketing strategy to attract users and increase the user base, as well as be overall business leader of a team of over 100 digital UX, design and development specialists.
• Using your creative experience, product management expertise, strategic mindset, commercial acumen and growth mindset to own the vision and lead the team responsible for creating, running and improving our LEGO experiences for kids
• Understanding DevOps and Agile development approaches to be the business leader of a large development team of Frontend and Backend coders, UX specialists, Designers
• Be able to lead creative, content and marketing workstreams by guiding and coaching your leaders in their respective areas, with your expertise in digital development, content, marketing
• Manage internal and external stakeholders at the most senior level, advocating the Digital Ecosystem vision and the core experiences such as LEGO Life and Instructions Plus
• Integrate Kids Engagement effectively into the overall product development and global marketing activities across the LEGO Group - in particular the Product Groups, LEGO Agency and the markets
• Drive a data-driven mindset both in how the experiences are developed, and in a wider LEGO context
• Be a key member of the Digital Consumer Engagement (DCE) Leadership Team, supporting the VP of DCE in laying out the strategic roadmap and driving the Ecosystem vision forward
Play your part in our team succeeding
• Be a key digital change-driver within the LEGO Group, working with both product development and marketing to ensure LEGO´s products have a social, personal and inspirational layer that adds to the play experience and enhances the creativity inherent in the LEGO system in play
• Work closely with the Markets, showing the value our owned channels bring, and ensuring that our channels are integrated effectively into our marketing activities, and also that we have robust and ambitious plans to drive users of our experiences
Do you have what it takes?• University / Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Extensive experience in a marketing or digital product development leadership role
• Experience working on physical and/or digital products targeted towards a kids audience
• Some experience working with content platforms and content creation would be beneficial
• Experience with agile and DevOps development practices would be beneficial
• Previous experience working on kids apps
• Shown ability to drive transformative digital projects successfully
• Worked with magazine production / print content creation
• Ability to thrive in a complex stakeholder landscape
• Fluent English
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role - and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality - use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"This is one of he most exciting roles in the LEGO Group - and in the kids digital space altogether. Drive forward our strategy to build a safe, social and inspirational digital ecosystem for kids and their families, and help them unlock their creative potential."