Senior Digital Content Manager
LEGO China MarketingLEGO China Marketing organization focuses on building both franchise leadership and center of excellence. It will be structured into 5 focus areas: Brand (product) Marketing, Digital Marketing, Trade Marketing, Marketing Strategy Planning, and Media Management
Purpose of this roleThis role needs to plan, manage and produce always-on creative contents and assets for digital marketing, EC as well as retail marketing usage. It is fluid in capturing fast changing and demanding consumer/brand/biz needs in producing continuous flow of on-brand high quality & cost efficient creative output for multiple channels (digital, EC, RM and etc).
Your responsibilities will include:Collaborates closely with global creative teams, Brand Marketing, EC, marketing function teams with main scope as:
• Stay ahead and abreast of consumer culture and trends to initiate and develop quick turn-around creative work for multiple channels to drive consumer excitement, brand/product desire and demand;
• Hands-on creative developer with advanced skills in creative development, art and design: designing and creating “flow creative contents & assets” (shorter shelf life, simpler and fresher)-creative work, e.g. POPs, photos, simple videos, other formats of assets to enrich consumer experience as well as engagement;
• Build LEGO digital content hub with global and local assets for internal/external usage;
• Own, build up and leverage a rich network of outside creative/content freelancers/partners (art, copy and photography/videography) to support marketing function creative needs (Digital, EC Brand MKT, RM, Consumer experience/event, BM) and enrich consumer connection on an ongoing basis;
• Manage budget to be spent effectively and ensure all projects are completed on brand, on brief, on time and within budget for optimal results.
You must have:• 10+ years with relevant experience; he/she can come from top creative agencies or design agencies or in-house specialist
• Creative thinking
• Ownership, adaptable, can-do attitude
• Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor’s degree required, MBA/Master is preferred.
• Fluency in English, traditional Chinese and /or Mandarin Chinese is essential
Join the global family of the LEGO® GroupThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“People talk about opportunities coming once in a lifetime. Now, imagine having the ability to work with an inspirational global brand, the opportunity to meaningfully bring the business to life in Asia and change lives by bringing the LEGO® play experience to children's hands. I can't think of a more fulfilling or noble cause - if you want to be an instrumental part in mapping the LEGO® journey in Asia - then this is the call to action for you!” – Nigel Kong, Trade Marketing Director, APAC Marketing