Senior Designer - LEGO Retail Model Production
Czech Republic, Kladno
Product Design/ Development
Have you ever wondered where the LEGO 3D models come from? What can be different ways the LEGO sets are displayed in the shops? It´s all created in Kladno factory by the team of “Model Builders” that you can become a part of as Senior Designer.
So if you are a LEGO fan who believes it´s possible to build anything from LEGO bricks we would like to encourage you to go for the this opportunity and bring and share your portfolio with us.
Design of marketing models that display LEGO sets
- Design of marketing models that display LEGO sets
- Design and development of model boxes of LEGO sets and other marketing graphical materials including 3D models
- Introduction of innovations where it is possible
- Leadership of internal and external designers (freelancers) including performance evaluation
- Liaising with other Model Production creative teams to develop a strong professional environment within the organization
- Balancing the need for cost-focus and high creative standard to the client
- Setting a high professional ambition-level and deliver on a day-to-day basis within given budgets
- Constructively challenge partners and colleagues through dialogue and examples on the strategy and execution, in order to drive a high standard of work
Retail Model Production is the team that delivers the WOW by creating all unique LEGO models and sculptures to boost the sales of LEGO sets globally. Imagine that this team can create entire LEGOLAND Park and even more! Specifically Design, Development and Engineering team is the bridge between concept idea and realization when it comes to brick based, building happenings and permanent instore solutions.
Experienced in design and development
- Knowledge 3D and graphic programs (Maya, Adobe suite)
- Fluent English, Czech Advanced
- Own portfolio, proven track record of design and innovative thinking
- Good presenting skills
- Experience working with various functions (engineering, design, marketing etc.)
- Team player
- Ability to travel approximately 4 to 6 weeks per year
- Hungry to learn and be passionate about design
- Working with different national cultures
- Completed High school education
Do you have what it takes? We look forward to reading your application,
please use the APPLY NOW button.