Senior Consultant, Talent(Jiaxing, 1-Year Contract)
Are you passionate about recruitment and training, willing to bring the right talents to an organization and keep track the talents development? Do you want to work with diverse functional areas and engage in global projects?
Core Responsibilities• Mainly Recruitment as you`ll be managing the full end to end life-cycle of recruitment and proactively trying out different sourcing channels to find the right talents for the LEGO group. The functional area and level you would be covering would depend on your profile as well.
• Then you`ll ensure successful Onboarding program for new hires in collaboration with internal stakeholders (e.g. Facilities, IT, HR Services, etc.)
• Support generating training plan and implementation, training feedback and take record
• Ad hoc projects both on regional and global level could be part of your task, too;
Play your part in our team successThe LEGO Group’s HR organization called People, Operations & Development (PO&D) includes 4 areas Talent, Reward, People Analytics & Insights, and Partnering & Operations.
Our Talent Operations China team is a sub department of the global Talent organization and is covering Recruitment & Onboarding and training related activities to create a unique and defined people and talent platform. A platform which is aligned with the LEGO Group’s culture, purpose and strategic priorities. It is a team of 8 in total and this open position is an additional one year role sitting in our Asia manufacturing site (Jiaxing).
We are supporting the LEGO Group across China, but mostly in these locations - Shanghai Hub, Jiaxing Asia manufacturing site, Shenzhen, Beijing and Hongkong.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree or above
• 4+ years of recruitment experience (agency or corporate) with ability to develop recruitment plans to source qualified candidates, through multiple recruitment channels.
• Proven record in recruiting both white collar and blue collar for manufacturing positions.
• Broad recruitment experience on different areas i.e. Supply Chain, Finance, HR, Operations, Marketing and Sales is preferred.
• Broad experience in other HR functions would be big plus.
• Strong communication skills both written & verbal
• Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks at a time.
• Able to work with ambiguity and be agile during times of change.
• SAP e-Rec & LinkedIn knowledge is an advantage
• Proficient in English
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application, current CV and artistic portfolio.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application.