Senior Assistant, Tax Operations & Compliance, BSO Singapore
Are you interested in tax management?The LEGO Group always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work. We are looking for the excellence talent who can bring your tax management experience to grow up with LEGO.
Core Responsibilities• Secure implementation of indirect tax return filing.
• Work closely with other financial team (like AR and AP) and departments (like import/export) to streamline the data collection to serve optimal indirect tax filing process.
• Support Strategic Tax & Customs team on tax audits through data preparation and collaboration with Regional Tax Managers.
• Work closely with the Strategic Tax & Customs and General Ledger teams in handling statutory reporting and other local government queries.
• Collaborate with process and data specialists to facilitate the improvement and/or transition of tax related compliance processes.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Accounting Services organization consists of the Tax Operations & Compliance (TOC) team and General Ledger (GL) teams operating within the LEGO Business Service Operations (BSO).
Within BSO, the TOC team is responsible for meeting the global tax and statutory compliance requirements and the GL team is responsible for the maintenance of the general ledger and preparation of the consolidation reports. The department balances a mix of internal resources and third parties to efficiently meet global compliance requirements.
The department focuses on transparent and accurate status reporting, maintaining a strong internal control framework, leveraging technology and standard processes to meet its operational targets and satisfy stakeholders.
Do you have what it takes?• 3+ years in Accounts Receivable/Payable or Tax functions in MNC and global share service environment, familiar with China regulations related to tax and foreign exchange.
• Able to recommend improvements to key processes to enhance filing/reporting quality and efficiency.
• Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders to address impact from any indirect tax regulation/process change.
• Experience in effective communications with tax authorities for regular filings and ad hoc matters.
• Willingness to travel domestic on monthly basis
• SAP and Microsoft office experience especially Excel
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“LEGO is a fun-filled working place with great people and values. Join us to experience the creative culture and be part of inventing the future of play.”