Senior Analyst, Global Insights (maternity cover)
Marketing; Market and Consumer Research
Can you generate game-changing insights that help shape our innovation, portfolio choices and marketing mixes?As part of a global project, you will help transform the ways in which the entire organisation uses insights via tracking programs to drive commercial impact.
Join an international project group and drive insights on your own portfolioAt our HQ in Billund, you will join 16 colleagues in the Consumer, Brand & Experience Tracking team in Global Insights. As a core department within the Global Product and Marketing Group (PMD), Global Insights provide expertise in 4 areas: Innovation & Trends, Markets & Shoppers, Competitor & Industry Intelligence and Consumer, Brand & Experience Tracking. Ultimately, the team you will work on is responsible for market, product line and brand performance and health tracking processes.
In this role, you will be a key member of an international project team launching a new global tracking program for the LEGO Group. This project is a key priority for Product and Marketing Development (PMD) and has Executive Leadership Team sponsorship.
Specifically, you will:
• Lead market, product line and brand health tracking for a selection of product lines
• Act as the key Global Insights contact for the rest of PMD when it comes to tracking needs
• Lead continuous development of program visualisation tools and dashboards that will be used across the organisation
Please note that this is an 11-month maternity cover starting on 1 March 2019.
Join a creative and quality-conscious teamYou will join a team that is crucial to the success of the LEGO Group. We are consumer and shopper obsessed, and we aspire to deliver inspiring insights that strengthen demand creation and help innovate for the future.
As a team, we pride ourselves in being creative, high-performing and collaborative, and by collaborating with colleagues across marketing and product development, we ensure insight-led and objective decision-making across the global marketing value chain.
Creative flair and experience with market researchWe are looking for a curious and creative colleague who is obsessed with consumer needs, behaviours, and attitudes. You should enjoy working in a highly collaborative set-up, and you understand the big picture because you have a definite flair for strategy. Finally, it is essential that you can articulate information visually and turn our data into compelling business stories that speak to colleagues across the organisation.
In addition, you:
• Have a business education at MBA or a master’s level combined with knowledge of market research methodologies and strong quantitative analytical skills, e.g. as a cand.merc. or cand.oecon.
• Have 3+ years of experience from a market research agency, consultancy or an insights/brand management function at an innovative, fast-paced company
• Are a tech savvy super-user of the Office suite
• Have strong communication skills, including fluency in English – Danish is a plus, but not a must
• Are able to create findings from raw data and insights and translate them into clear recommendations
Bringing it to life“Great ideas start with great insights, and you can play an important role in shaping critical business decisions and actions. This is an excellent opportunity to gain a large network at the LEGO Group as well as a solid grounding in holistic insight generation, storytelling and actioning,” says Ian Busch, Senior Director, Consumer, Brand & Experience Tracking.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Ian Busch on +45 79502767.
This position was posted 03-01-2019 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.