SAP S/4 Hana UI5 Developer
Do you want to be part of the core group of developers carrying The LEGO SAP-platform to next level?Use your technical and collaborative skills to help the LEGO-group to make the best ever seen use of SAP.
Core Responsibilities• Design and develop new solutions in the Digital Asset Management area together with the internal team and potential external consultants.
• Ensure the technical solutions are aligned with current and future strategic development goals and IT architecture principles.
• A great team player with the ability to also work autonomously.
Play your part in our team succeedingProduct & Digital Asset Management develops and maintains systems to handle development of products, components and digital assets used at the production plants and in the markets. We deliver Digital Asset Management systems (DAM) as well as Product Information Management (PIM) solutions to our own channels such as B2B, shop.lego.com and LEGO brand retail stores.
Together with key stakeholders in business & IT we deliver target architecture, roadmaps, value assessments and solutions.
You will be part of the marketing department in Business Technology (Corporate IT) .
We have recently started the Agile Journey in our ways of working, and you will be a key player as member of this Scrum Productline.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within IT or a related discipline or equivalent working experience.
• 3-5 years experience as a developer.
• High level of experience in using web APIs.
Naturally curious about different technologies and have a strong willingness to learn. A can-do-attitude and not afraid to take on new tasks or try out new solutions. Taking responsibility of tasks as well as delivering as agreed. A self-driven personality while still being a good team player.
• Experience in building backend web APIs using .Net and C# preferred.
• Experience with Java, AWS and microservice architectures is a big plus.
• Experience with agile methodologies and agile transitions is a major advantage.
Deliver quality solutions while prioritizing own time and effort.
Identifies improvements within own area.
Motivated to supply quality solutions.
Customer and business partner understanding and drive value
Understand and show quality behavior in supplying solutions to our business.
Technology is everywhere in business and thus technology and business organizations are getting increasingly integrated. Participate in keeping and improving team spirit.
• Flexible and cooperative team member and also participate in developing colleagues.
• Communication, presentation and collaboration are fundamental and vital skill-sets.
• Demonstrates ability to be a team player; works well with others; contributes positively to work/team environment while continually seeking ways to enhance contribution to the team.
• Ability to focus and adapt to succeed but also stand your ground when needed.
• Thrive in working with end-to-end mindset and holistic views.
• Advanced English- Level 13-16 (C1, C2).
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"This is a unique opportunity to accelerate your carrier within SAP Development in one of the most successful toy companies in the world using the newest Digital Technologies inspired by children's play, learning and having fun".
This is a unique opportunity to accelerate your career within Digital Asset Management and Product Information Management in one of the most successful toy companies in the world using the newest Digital Technologies inspired by childrens play, learning and having fun.
We work in a company that wants the very best employees, and are ready to invest what it takes within not only functional & professional knowledge, but also cares much about the whole person and work/private life. Imagination, creativity, fun, learning, caring and quality is very much alive and much more than just words on a piece of paper – we mean it and live it.
What is special and different about this role?
This position gives the opportunity to work on very different tasks and be a part of the LEGO Digital Transformation journey, where we look into new technologies like cloud, microservices, mobile platforms and focusing on user experience.
Why would the ideal candidate want to work at LEGO in this position?
The position offers a great opening to develop and play an active role developing the new Digital Marketing Value Chain. This role also offers unique possibilities to work with cutting edge technologies.