Regional Senior Brand Manager
Czech Republic, Praha 3
Marketing; Brand Management
For our Regional Brand Marketing team that is essential part of the REEMEA (Russia, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa - 100+markets, 6 business units and 10 sales office) we are looking for a person to join the team as Senior Brand Manager (without people leadership).
This is the key role to develop winning and aligned brand strategies and plans to further build the LEGO brand among consumers and shoppers in REEMEA.This role will be specifically responsible for the theme LEGO City, Ninjago, Minecraft, Superheroes, Harry Potter, Jurassic, Speed champions. Are you ready to manage this huge complexity every day?
The main tasks for the person will be:
• Deliver Consumer sales growth in line with yearly targets
• Drive LEGO market share growth in REEMEA Business Units (BU) with understanding for the market place and competitive activities
• Finetune and prioritize REEMEA portfolio in line with Global strategy
• Create strategies as well as campaign plans per theme including media brief guidelines and initiating campaign evaluation
• Set consumer sales targets per line and follow-up on performance
• Generate regional pricing recommendation for the specific lines and driving implementation
• Initiating consumer and market research and refining strategies based on findings
• Budget and business review – deliver recommendations to act to BUs
REEMEA Regional Brand Marketing team
REEMEA Regional Marketing team exists to ensure that we have the winning and aligned Brand strategies and plans to reach more and more kids with LEGO in REEMEA. Our tool to do that is to increase the desire for LEGO among kids as well as building „approval & excitement” for LEGO among parents and shoppers. The team has around 20 members and is led by Senior Director. This position is based in Prague, Czech Republic.
Do you have what it takes?
• University Degree (field of Marketing, Business, Management)
• At least 6-8 years of brand/product management experience at senior level
• Experience from a traditional marketing function at local or regional level within a branded goods company/working with strong brands
• Extensive knowledge of all aspects of marketing, esp. in Digital marketing, marketing research, including methods to measure effectiveness of marketing activities
• Advanced level of English, ability to speak and write other REEMEA languages is an advantage
• Willingness to travel abroad (within the region, up to 20%)
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?
• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• We relax in different places in our site – we take care of our employees
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste and use the rainwater to flush our toilets – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality, apply now.