Are you interested in Facility Project Management?The LEGO Group always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work. We are looking for the excellent talent who can bring your facility project management experience to grow together with the LEGO Group.
Core Responsibilities• Responsible for expansion or major renovation projects within existing production facility in Jiaxing.
• Delivering scope in accordance with LEGO internal clients’ needs.
• Management of the external vendors such as designers, external project management companies, technical supervisors and contractors.
• Liaison with local authorities to secure required permits.
• Compliance with internal LEGO processes.
• Implementing safety performance indicators during construction.
• Ensuring no impact to the existing production facilities.
Play your part in our team succeedingFacility Project Management is global department delivering major facility modifications and expansions at production sites.
Do you have what it takes?• Min Bachelor’s degree within construction or building industry
• Min 5 years of proven experience of construction projects execution
• Experience within construction business (cost control, design management, construction management, permitting, codes and regulations)
• Orientation within Environmental aspects
• Project leadership role experience
• Great communication and management skills
• Stakeholder management skills
• Experience with western working environment
• Project management certification such as IPMA, PMP etc.
• Fluent in English skills
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"Stakeholder management and project leadership are key factors to succeed in this role. Therefore, great communication and management skills are must have for this position."