Production Support Manager FPK
Production and Technical
Challenges:• Stakeholder collaboration.
• Follow up the tactical implementation plan.
• Ensure the projects execution and the brand protection and novelty confidentially and participation with other plants to share best practices.
Activities:• Development of Production Coordinators.
• Creation of procedures.
• Installation of new equipment and engineering changes.
• Daily support in production lines.
• Search for opportunity areas to improve equipment and processes
• Contact with suppliers, quotations and purchases
• Improvement projects following the guidelines in LEGO Project Managment.
• Continuous improvement projects implementation following the guidelines in LEGO Continuous Improvement (LCI).
• Comply with IMS requirements
• Maintenance and updating of information (SAP BW)
• Interaction and support production systems.
• Support to other areas with respect to implementations of projects where production could be affected.
Do you have what it takes?• Education: Mechanical, Industrial Engineer or related.
• Experience: At least 5 years in Manufacturing or Engineering area. Lean Manufacturing knowledge.
Skills: Capacity of analysis and problem solving. Holistic and strategic vision to enable it to take decisions in the short and medium term. PC medium level (office), projects execution, integrated management system (safety and quality).
• Knowledge: English at advanced.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE“The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues. “VP of Operations in Americas & Pacific
Additional DetailsOnline Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact to Roberto Padilla email@example.com. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.
Here in LEGO we collaborate to create an extraordinary brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrow. We are looking for a Production Support Manager FPK who can be the Key in the preparation & execution of the key projects in the area and implementation of the strategy priorities.