Production Shift Leader
Production and Technical
Prioritize, manage and control production activities in accordance with the objectives of his/her team, as it requires the daily production plan, hygiene requirements, environmental requirements and quality standards, permanent attempts to improve the performance of delegated section.
Core Responsibilities· Takes the overall responsibility for the production in his/her scope with regard to the SQDCP.
· Diversion of the workers at the Assembly when an emergency situation during the shift.
· Performs periodic formal and informal evaluation of the performance and resolve any development needs.
· Cooperates with PO&D Department on complaints and disciplinary proceedings Responsible to continuously develop cooperation between teams in its scope.
· Regularly provides feedback to the team leader in the areas of safety, quality, delivery, cost, and motivation.
· The ability to proactively anticipate conflicts, dealing with existing conflicts and to look after it openly and properly
Play your part in our team succeedingDepartment focus area:
Producing high quality products (pre-packing and final packing of the LEGO boxes) which comply with LEGO product safety and quality requirements.
What is special and different about this role?
- Effective communication and cooperation with warehouse, maintenance and quality department
- Make sure the effective implementation of the working process and good team management
- Focus on the quality requirement from customer
Why would the ideal candidate want to work at LEGO in this position?
-High dedication and commitment to lead production teams.
- Effective Communication skills.
- Ability to create and implement solutions to improve overall team performance.
What is rewarding or fulfilling about this role?
-Support the team achieve KPI target
-Being part of growing Operation area
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status
We consider all of our employees part of the LEGO family. Beyond competitive pay and bonus incentives, employees on campus can enjoy free coffee and snacks, a fitness center, on-site childcare, a LEGO store with discounts and the biggest event of the year: PLAY DAY! Being part of our family also means playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Do you have what it takes?· Minimum 2 years working experience in production
· Experience with leadership of the production team
· College degree +
· Basic English skills
· PC skills
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Asia Manufacturing’s unique existence is to connect the dots within supply chain to bring our fantastic LEGO products to our consumers with high responsiveness. Putting bricks, building instruction and all needed materials into our LEGO SKU in the right way is so important that inspire all of us to strive for “Only the best is good enough”