Production Moulding Coordinator (Recently Graduated)
Production and Technical
Here in LEGO we collaborate to create an extraordinary brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrow.We are looking for a Moulding Coordinator who can keep or increase our Efficiency while ensuring high quality and a safe environment.
ChallengesAs a Moulding Coordinator you will be part of Moulding area in LOM, where the heart of our toys, the brick, is produced, helping to take care of the quality of the moulded elements as they will later reach the children.
- Control of the operation in the shopfloor, ensuring the management of information and reports in the Moulding area, and making the appropriate decisions to ensure the correct operation in the area in regard to safety, quality, delivery, cost and people.
Activities- Tracking of KPI´s.
- Secure adequate resources in the team for the accomplishment of the production plan.
- Respond efficiently to changes in Production plans.
- Make sure the Moulding Production area complies with established safety, quality and cost.
- Participate in daily production meetings.
- Participate in PPS analysis and its tracking.
- Participate in all kinds of activities related to LEAN assigned by manager.
- Support Audit Processes.
- Support supervisor in 5’s corrective actions and findings of Safety GLS.
- Aid supervisor in corrective actions of the audit process, external claims.
- Be accountable of additional tasks assigned by Manager.
- Responsibility to manage production floor if Supervisor is not in premises.
- Report any kind of incident occurred in LOM, immediately to the responsible authorities. (For example: Immediate supervisor, EHS area, etc.)
Education• Education: Engineering.
• Experience: 6 months of experience in Engineering areas.
• Skills: Proactive, interpersonal relationships, oral and written communication, analytical, leadership, teamwork, identify and evaluate potential problems, as well as solve and correct them in a timely manner.
• Knowledge: Intermediate English. Management of PC equipment in advanced level, lean tools.
• Flexibility: This position is entitled to rotative (night & day) shifts on a 4X4 schedule.
• Availability: Able to work on weekends and holidays.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE“The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues. “VP of Operations in Americas & Pacific
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact to Roberto Padilla email@example.com. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.