Are you an injection moulding engineer or highly skilled injection moulding technician with a strong desire to continuously develop and improve production efficiency and productivity?Then this is your opportunity to join the LEGO Group and become a member of a great team at our state of the art factory in Nyíregyháza!
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES• Optimization of production efficiency and productivity through daily engagement with the different production/capacity areas.
• Mapping and standardization of the critical parameters of equipment and moulding processes
• Execution of engineering initiatives to capture the relevant process improvement opportunities
• Troubleshooting of new or existing product problems involving materials or processes
• Supporting design for manufacturing and novelty introductions
• Taking an active role in continuous improvement and defect prevention methodology
• Taking responsibility for maintenance and improvement of local and global process instructions and work guides of products and processes in compliance with ISO
• On a daily basis you will furthermore be supporting Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistic master data, Logistic and Planning, as well as you will be involved in various global development projects.
PLAY YOUR PART IN OUR TEAM SUCCEEDINGAs our future college in MPE&E / Moulding Process Engineering & Education You will play an essential role in both maintaining and develop the future processes combined with new and old injection moulding platforms, material platforms, equipment platforms, process optimization of both old and new moulds and much, much more together with colleges from our sister factories in Denmark, China and Mexico.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?• You could either have a strong injection moulding technician background combined with e.g. plastics specialist experience or similar, OR you can come with a Master’s or Bachelor degree within Mechanical, Chemical or Mechatronics Engineering
• At least 4 years of injection moulding experience with a strong focus on quality and structured problem solving mindset
• A solid understanding of injection moulding and/or manufacturing and quality processes
• Solid technological knowledge
• English language skills at minimum communication level
• User level IT knowledge (advantage: SAP knowledge)
• An openminded personality
• Analytical skills
• Proactive and self-driven attitude with a sensitivity towards improvements and a precise workstyle
• Teamplayer, who thrives and contributes best in a team setting as well as you take initiative, recognize and act on opportunities.
JOIN THE GLOBAL LEGO FAMILYThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
The LEGO factory in Nyíregyháza Hungary is a state of the art factory with a combination of production and devolopment/qualifying projects, both in terms of equipment and platforms, but also related to materials and Masterbatches in general, just to mention a few of the many super amazing fields of our Awesome factory.