Process Engineer (Moulding)
Do you want to join an industry leader?This is an opportunity to play a key role in a word-wide known multinational toy manufacturing company. Are you interested in?
Your tasks will include:- Optimalization of production efficiency and operator utilization via line balancing and production routings
- Mapping and standardization of the critical parameters of equipment
- Execution of engineering initiatives to capture the relevant process improvement opportunities
- Troubleshooting of new or existing product problems involving materials or processes
- Support design for manufacturing and novelty introductions
- Taking active role in continuous improvement and defect prevention methodology
-Taking responsibility for maintenance and improvement of local and global process instructions and OPL of products and processes in compliance with ISO
- Taking part on global development projects
- Daily support to Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistic master data, Logistic and Planning
The Must to Have’s for the role- MSc or BSc degree from Mechanical, Chemical, or Mechatronics Engineering
- At least 2 years of manufacturing experience with a strong focus in quality, and problem solving
- Must have a solid understanding of packaging and/or manufacturing & quality processes
- Confident technological knowledge
- English and Hungarian language skills at least on communication level
- User level IT knowledge (advantage: SAP knowledge)
- Strong initiation and analytical skill
- Proactive attitude, sensitivity towards improvements
- Self-driven attitude
- Precise workstyle
Join the global family of the LEGO® GroupNyíregyháza is home to one of five LEGO factories in the world. LEGO Manufacturing Kft., employer of 2400 people, significantly contributes to the more than 8-decade-long success story of LEGO – it is here that all the DUPLO toys in the world are produced, among others. The family-owned toy company committed itself to large-scale developments, and as a result, in the spring of 2014 it handed over its brand-new factory in Nyíregyháza – a facility that is not only huge and ultra-modern, but also exceptionally environmentally-friendly.
BRINGING IT TO LIFEInteresting tasks, professional work conditions, great carrier opportunities and competitive benefits are waiting for you. If you feel like you had what it takes to fill this position, and you share our commitment to the force of creativity, teamwork and quality, then click on the APPLY NOW button!