Do you want to help impact and define the future GDPR strategy in the LEGO Group?Utilize your skillset to promote privacy in a global environment where values are a priority. At the LEGO Group privacy matters and this is an opportunity to be part of establishing a new organization.
Core Responsibilities• Advise on implementation of changes in global privacy laws and internal policies
• Advise business on privacy related issues
• Support on complaints primarily from consumers, employees and other business areas respectively
• Monitoring of privacy laws globally
• Participate in and conduct training of the organization
• Investigate root-causes for complaints and data breaches, assist during audits, data breaches, dawn raids and tests
Play your part in our global successIn a global environment with competing privacy legislation, it is important to the LEGO Group that we navigate towards the northern star; individuals’ rights.
Your role will be to help the LEGO Group on the continued journey to mature our privacy accomplishment. You will do this together with your colleagues in the Privacy Office by disseminating your strong privacy expertise in a global organization where compliance is taken seriously.
You will have to have an understanding for both our business and the regulations to skillfully manage your stakeholders on all levels and keep privacy a win for all.
The role will be placed in a newly established Privacy Office being part of the Legal, Compliance and Risk Management department which is a global department with collaborative colleagues supporting the LEGO Group.
Do you have what it takes?Privacy is in a cross field between legal, IT/digital and process management/auditing. For this role you need at least one, preferably more, of those competencies. The ideal candidate has a Degree in privacy, legal, IT, auditing, process management or equivalent or at least 5 years’ experience with privacy programs. Furthermore, we expect that you:
• Are familiar with privacy regulations, IT and/or process development
• Have experience with training on all levels of an organization
• Are able to quickly synthesize and determine the impact of proposed privacy standards and regulations and translating this to practical business language easy to implement
• Besides your primary compliance background and experience, it will be a great benefit if you are familiar with another global privacy or compliance standard, such as the EU General Data Protection Regulation or APEC Privacy Framework
• It is a plus if you have worked in an international context and have gained experience and knowledge about legislation in other jurisdictions
• CIPP or other certification is a plus
As a person you have strong business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges as well as consulting or advisory experience, preferably on privacy matters. The ideal candidate can also relate to the below:
• Are skilled at explaining complex topics and gaining support and consensus with multiple stakeholders
• Thrive for excellence at everything you do
• Have excellent written and verbal communications skills – also in English (legal language reading required) are organized, responsive, and able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and pays attention to detail and accuracy
• Have the ability to think out of the box and being creative
• Have the ability to work independently in a team and the ability to adapt to change quickly, with ever changing requirements and organizational changes
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
privacy requires passion. We are a small team with big impact, not just for the LEGO Group but also for children all around the world; the builders of tomorrow. Only the best is good enough – also when it comes to privacy.