Are you passionate about analytics and converting data into relevant perspectives and trade-offs?Bring your analytical and process skills in to play and support LEGO Development Process.
Core Responsibilities• Drive & co-drive strategic and tactical analyses and reporting, including building portfolio and complexity scenarios for performance on 1-4 years horizon – including identifying gaps and opportunities for future portfolios.
• Prepare clear, concise and precise presentations of portfolio related challenges, highlighting relevant storylines with compelling visuals.
• Support creation of strategies for next level product portfolio optimization, design for service and complexity management.
• Co-drive or support rebuilding of monthly progress review of product development to ao. proactively embrace risk management as an integral way of maturing new and complex concepts.
• Co-drive or support process improvement initiatives related to either the LEGO Development Process or related processes.
• Co-drive the search for and implementation of a new portfolio analytic and reporting tools
• Collect and share data from relevant internal & external data sources
Play your part in our team succeedingPortfolio Management is a central player in the Product & Marketing Development (PMD) workflows.
We own and govern the LEGO Development Process (LDP) and drive/facilitate a number of LDP sub-processes. This includes ao. the Portfolio process and Capability building processes, design for service, confidentiality and novelty element planning.
Based on strong analytics and system ownership, we create and maintain overviews of all relevant product portfolio key figures, I.e. topline, contribution, product portfolio, operational complexity etc.
In addition, we conduct business project management and process improvement initiatives across PMD.
The role of the Portfolio Analyst will be to help collect, leveraging & develop our ability to conduct even stronger analytics, visualizations and business recommendations based on our solid data foundation.
There will also be opportunities to help developing the LDP process and some of its supporting processes.
Do you have what it takes?• 2-3 years prior business experience preferred, but not required.
• Personal preference for working with analytics and reporting.
•Find it interesting to dive into data bases and collect data and transform into relevant insights - and share simplified overviews with key stakeholders
• Openness to engage in process governance and improvement initiatives.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“As Portfolio Analyst, you will shape the foundation for critical business decisions regarding future product portfolios. Being part of the Portfolio Management team, you will be able to apply your skills and insights to a very broad range of PMD & company processes and build a solid, professional network throughout the organization.”
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.