Czech Republic, Kladno
Opportunity to run the project for the fixed period
Are you experienced in Payroll processes in a Shared Service Center? Are you eager to put in place your current experience and utilize them in creating Payroll road map?Here is the opportunity to help sharpen a young organization to be even more effective and high-performing department in a role with regional scope.
Add your experience and help us build a world class Payroll department
As Specialist in the Payroll department of our Shared Service Center in Kladno, the Czech Republic, you will strengthen the team experience and enthusiasm which is needed to succeed in building a solid and efficient Payroll road map, specifically the part of controls standardization and implementation.
Our goal is to support the LEGO Group with consistent, timely and reliable Payroll processes and ensuring efficient payroll maintenance, validation and compliance setup. Your role will include:
• Understand the process and identify areas for improvement with aim to achieve maximum effectivity and precision of the payroll process
• Participate on creating Payroll road map, take the governance over controls standardization and implementation
• Go deeply in to the cooperation with external providers and vendors in order to set up secure high-quality payroll processing
• Use and implement best practise from within defined country scope across further EMEA areas under the team’s responsibilities
Process oriented, supportive and energetic bridge-builder
This role is temporary for the fixed period of six months; therefore it is meant for highly motivated experienced Payroll Specialists who enjoy working on new projects. If you can quickly jump into the new environment and get your head around current processes and suggest a way of improving them, this might be a perfect opportunity for you! You will have a chance to help a fairly young organization – our Business Service Operations organization within a family owned company with a long history.
• 3-5 years of relevant professional working experience with Payroll processes from Shared Service or a Payroll Provider (either as Payroll administrator or Payroll processor)
• Project management experience
• Experience with compliance controls and set-up in Payroll stream
• Understanding of legislation and tax rules in the area of Payroll
• Experience with Payroll Systems
• Microsoft Office experience, excel advanced
• Team player with proactive approach
• Fluent English
Do you have what it takes? We look forward to reading your application, please use the APPLY NOW button or send us your applications via www.lego.com/jobs.