Who are we?LEGO is a value based and purpose driven organization delivering learning, play and fun experience to more than 100mil kids worldwide.
PEM Engineering is the dept. to offer technical solution in Engineering, mainly focus on Novelty development and re-order molds of External Elements in the areas of maturing Part Design, Mold Design, Freeform by working together with suppliers. Securing the quality and delivery schedule to fulfill a high standard of different stakeholders’ requirements.
Play a key role in our PEM organization.
Main purpose of this Novelty Master Data Engineer is to:
• Secure the create and maintain Master Data for all packaging solutions
• Focus on the right Mater Data, simplifying and aligning our process to secure the rest organization has the master data they need to run smooth production while always ensure quality in the packaging process as the first priority.
• Ensure right master data on all the SAP related task in Engineering team for the master data management in Parts External Manufacturing.
Your responsibilities will include:• Create and maintain case pack instruction guideline to the suppliers for: Outer, Outer labels, quality of outers, measurement of outers, pallet utilization, outer size matrix, tolerance for the measurement, markings, case pack requirements etc. (Refer to case pack instruction for extended line)
• Confirm case pack size for selling-in catalogue
• Calculate Pallet utilization
• Monitor and secure transit test and approve transit test report (test conducted by supplier)
• Upload UOM data in SAP (pcs/outer/pallet)
• Create outerbook for pallet pattern
• Support packaging designer for the packaging construction at design stage, feasibility study phase
• Tracking and Upload of files (3D file, 2D DWG, part weight), item approval & Share Folder maintenance
• Master Tooling Data
• Mold registration, Mold card and layout information maintenance.
• QMS driver in Engineering.
• Tracking of Master sample handling
• ECO filtering and distribution
What we are looking for:• Min 2 years’ experience in Administrative/Project related working experience
• Knowledge in Packaging engineering is an advantage but not a must.
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Manufacturing/ Mechatronics Engineering or related discipline
• Proficient in MS-Office operations (e.g. Windows, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
• Proficiency in English and Mandarin
• Pro-active, attention to detail with well organized, able to manage multitasks
• Well organized and good communication
• A team player and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Interpersonal skills, assertive and out-going personality
• Willing to travel
Bringing it to LifeYou get to work with some amazing people at LEGO and that’s a great thrill. It’s also been extremely rewarding to bring the LEGO culture into a new location. I have been able to build my teams here from the ground up. Even though it’s a global company and we have immense ambitions for the brand, The LEGO Group has a family spirit where the individual matters. You feel like the people around you want you to succeed and that’s incredibly motivating.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.