Production and Technical
Here in LEGO we collaborate to create an extraordinary brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrow.We are looking for a highly collaborative and results orientated Materials Planner who can guarantee the availability of materials to execute the production plan.
As leading role in this area, you will:• Be responsible for planning, scheduling and processing orders to guarantee the materials availability to execute the production plan. You will also be responsible for reporting on actual and planned material delivery status.
• Be accountable for the materials delivery in the plant.
Challenges:• Provide the required material to guarantee the fulfillment of the production plan with the minimal inventory.
• Determine and follow up the optimal inventory levels and safety stock levels that assure the coverage of production requirements, minimizing excess and obsolescence.
• Program the material deliveries according to the production plan, timely tracking changes, confirmations, shipment and arrivals (in collaboration with warehouse and Import/Export).
• Execute actions for expediting, re-programing or canceling deliveries in alignment with the production plan.
• Assure the proper flow for the supplier’s material reception and invoicing processes and to solve -in collaboration with the related areas- the problems that may arise.
• Define and execute activities for cost optimization in the planning processes, materials transportation and inventory spaces in warehouse.
Do you have what it takes?• Education: Industrial Engineer or similar, APICS certification desirable.
• Experience: 2 years experience in the area of materials supply preferably in the manufacturing industry. Complete understanding of the supply of materials via MRP.
• Skills: Result orientation, sense of urgency.
• Knowledge: English advanced, Fundamental understanding of a modern ERP system. ERP systems (SAP, JD Edwards, Oracle, Baan, QAD, People soft, advanced or intermediate MS Excel. MS Access experience desirable, SAP experience is a plus.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE“The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues. “VP of Operations in Americas & Pacific
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact to Roberto Padilla email@example.com. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.