Master Data Specialist, LR MP
Czech Republic, Kladno
Are you data analytics enthusiast? Do you enjoy work with excel, tables and macros?The purpose of this position is to provide service of master data operations as well as administrative/reporting support to relevant stakeholders and optimize and improve requirements to actual business unit needs.
What will be your tasks in this role?• Creation of material masters: creation of material numbers (incl. their changes based on inputs and creation of material masters for q-items), inserting of units of measure. for dedicated materials, inserting of prices to the system for relevant materials – this requires active usage of product lifecycle management system.
• Consult, propose or discuss proper master data parameters with requestor
• Execution of regular reporting tasks and their improvements based on the request
• Coordination of master data projects and improvement tasks to optimize the processes via cross functional activities, participate on regular updates on master data processes
• Actively collaborate with key stakeholders to manage master data operations properly within the LEGO Group Retail
• Actively participate in process execution team organization in call participation and propose, test and implement all relevant process changes in selected area (Masterdata)
• Administrate several IT tools by Data management or super user administration tasks
Play your part in our team succeedingThe LEGO Group Retail Model Production designs, develops and manufactures brick-based solutions of in-store and 3D models on a global level. To contribute to the deliverables of the organization is essential to have available and flexible supporting activities of planning. This role is continuously developing and offering new tasks and challenges, there are many routine processes and also non-standard situations and thus providing space for personal development.
Do you have what it takes?• Administrative or Master data experience – min. 2 years
• SAP knowledge – min. y 1 year
• Secondary school or university degree in business, administrative or technical area
• English at least on Intermediate level
• Advanced user of MS Office (mainly Excel)
• Structured person with focus on details and excellent analytical skills
• Innovative mindset, Communication skills, ability to work with diverse stakeholders
Bringing it to lifeThis position is good carrier step in case to be able to be in touch many other departments and processes, there are possibilities for continuous personal development.