Marketing Specialist, LEGO Education
Reports to Head of LEGO Education ChinaAre you an expert in marketing area who can support the China team in marketing programs as well as event development and coordination? LEGO Education is leading and driving the Customer growth strategy and business objectives.
Here’s a fantastic job for you to become a part of our LEGO® Education in LEGO® Group, it is a great job for you to start a fantastic career to drive event planning, execution and timelines that benefit the LEGO Education brand positioning and partnership enablement. The role works collaboratively with the China team to coordinate and manage major tradeshows, exhibitions, conferences, roadshows and other types of engagement events to ensure budgets and project requirements are met, maximing brand reach and sales outcome.
For more than 37 years LEGO Education have been working with teachers and educational specialists to deliver playful learning experiences that bring subjects to life in the classroom and make learning fun and impactful. Our solutions for teaching and hands-on learning inspire interest in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM), targeted at early learning, primary and secondary school. We have a wide range of physical and digital educational resources that encourage students to think creatively, reason systematically and release their potential to shape their own future.
Your tasks will include:• Promote leading position of LEGO Education learning solutions in a professional & convincible approach with support by stakeholders
• Project type: Trade Show, Road Show at customer premises, exhibition @ museums, training events, etc.
• Concept development and planning of a corporate marketing event (objective & expected result, scope, focus, resource/budget, timing, exhibition/show planning, demonstrator coordination and contingency/risk management,
• Individual Event Process Management: Kickoff + Alignment Meeting, Customer Communication (ex/internal), Monitoring of Event Operation Details, Event Result Tracking, Lesson Learned Report, Change Management, etc.
• Support other trade marketing programs on demand that are driven by LEGO Education China market needs.
• Supplier/agency management with peers
Do you have what we are looking for?You must have:
• 3-5 years of experiences within a relevant marketing discipline (B2B model)from big MNCs
• Bachelor degree above , education in marketing, business administration or similar education
• Fluent in English and Chinese
• Experienced user of Microsoft office. Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
It would be nice for you to have:
• Experience within education company a plus
• Willing to learn and work in the LEGO environment.
Join the global family of LEGOThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Or you can send your CV to Sharon.email@example.com
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
”It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is great to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings.”