Portfolio Manager, LEGO Agency
Are you energized to support decision-making for senior management by working with data and financial portfolio management?Join us to use your skills within business partnering and flair for numbers to deliver an efficient backbone in LEGO Agency – the internal advertising agency of The LEGO Group.
Core Responsibilities• Support managing the financial portfolio cost for communication development
• Prepare relevant analyses and monthly reporting
• System administrator and advanced user of our Project and Portfolio Management tool
• Enabling The LEGO Agency by providing a stabile, standardized and reliable platform
Play your part in our team succeedingAt The LEGO Agency, we are close to 500 employees globally, dedicated towards developing communication that exists and engages our target audiences, children and adults alike, across the world.
At the LEGO Group Headquarters in Billund, you will join the Portfolio Management Team of 12 colleagues, led by Head of PMO and Head of Operations Support team. Together, we enable The LEGO Agency through portfolio and resource management and relevant operation's support.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor or HD in business administration (international business, Marketing, project management, Finance)
• 2+ years relevant work experience with processes, reporting or portfolio and project management tools
• You take responsibility for securing the platform for our key portfolio data is running efficiently
• Excellent interpersonal skills that enables you to network and collaborate across different functions, business units and cultures
• You are structured, analytical, thorough
• Excel on advanced level
• Power point and other Microsoft office programs on user level
• Ideally previous experience working with a Project and Portfolio management tool (eg. Workfront), or willingness to put your technical skills in play to fulfill the system administrator role
• Ideally previous experience with SAP, however not required
• Takes initiative, recognizes and acts on opportunities
• Enjoy working in a dynamic environment where sudden ad hoc tasks can come up that will need priority
• You speak and write English effortlessly
Join the global LEGO familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
Bringing it to life
This is the opportunity to play a key role in building and driving a system and process platform as well as acting as a reliable sparring partner for LEGO Agency by managing the financial portfolio cost enabling the right decisions for the future.