Are you an experienced audit professional specialising in risk, governance, and internal controls?Join us to help drive and support the enhancement of governance at one of the world’s best-selling toy companies with a highly reputable brand - and make a direct impact on our business.
Take the lead on business process complianceYou will join our Corporate Risk and Business Compliance (CRBC) team as the Manager for Business Process Compliance. Aiming to negotiate and facilitate pragmatic and business-centric solutions, your key responsibility will be to provide assurance to senior leaders on the effectiveness of our internal controls across the LEGO® organisation. Rather than leading a team, you will become a go-to specialist within your field, as you:
• Collaborate and facilitate discussions with stakeholders at various levels of the organization on risk and controls
• Support identifying areas for review using a prioritised risk-based approach
• Support execution of financial, strategic, and/or operational assurance reviews that target risk areas in our controls, systems, and processes
• Support the preparation of formal assurance reports to document control deficiencies and provide practical recommendations to resolve issues, including monitoring remediation status
• Support the organization to understand the key role they play in maintaining strong internal controls which will be critical in reducing risk, increasing operational efficiency, and protecting our Brand, Owner Family, employees, and business partners.
You will be based at our Enfield hub. As you collaborate with colleagues across the globe on a project-to-project basis, you can expect to travel up to 40% of the year.
Challenges and opportunitiesIn the LEGO family, we value collaboration, and we take pride in achieving our mission together: to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow. You will find yourself in a trust-based organisation where being open-minded and ready to embrace change is at the centre of everything we do. To us, process reviews provide an opportunity to provide value to our business and build on the internal control environment.
Do you have what it takes?To succeed in this role, you can navigate through ambiguity to find the best solutions for us as a company. You can interpret complex issues, distil key points, and develop practicable recommendations. Also, as a trusted business partner, you are ready to provide professional advice and develop excellent relationships across all levels of the organisation and with senior leaders. In addition, you have:
- At least 7+ years of experience that includes a combination of the following areas of expertise: internal audit, external audit/consulting, and/or internal controls functions
- Strong technical skills, in addition to exceptional business judgment and the highest level of integrity
- At minimum have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, auditing, and business
- Speak and write English fluently - other languages such as Danish, Mandarin or Spanish is a plus
- It is an advantage if you have other audit or fraud qualifications such as CIA, CPA, CFE, etc.
- Any experience with data analytics and software tools such as ACL and Tableau as well as experience with SAP or other management/IT systems is a plus
Bringing it to life“LEGO is one of the most recognizable and respected brands in the market. When I tell people where I work, I love that people smile and share fun stories about playing with our products. It is great to be part of a collaborative organization that gives me the opportunities to support the business in developing innovative solutions to protect the LEGO Brand.”
Carolyn Smyth, Director Business Process Compliance
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.